Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's Mall & Fish Outing THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's Mall & Fish Outing THANK YOU –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

Hey there, Drake here…I received a couple of requests to have this happen the Sunday after the Spring Picnic so here it goes with my mall & fish event…I am terrible with event names.  =p

Come and join me and many others at the Mall of America on Sunday to hang and have fun.  This will be a fun time to get together before the weekend ends.

Later in the afternoon we will be heading over to Kyoto Sushi & Hibachi in Eagan to fill your muzzles with fish.  For those unsure of sushi, this place offers more than just sushi…For example, you can get steak, chicken, & other items.  I also understand that some do not like sushi and may not want to eat at Kyoto.  This is okay as we can also stop for others who want to eat at the food court or elsewhere.  🙂

IMPORTANT:  For dinner at Kyoto, I am asking those interested to submit an RSVP by posting here.  This will lock in your seat for the reservation.  I can fit 20 people on the reservation so hurry now!  🙂

With this, all of the details are below…

WHAT:  Drake’s Mall & Fish Outing

WHEN:  Sunday, May 17, 2015

WHERE:  Mall of America then Kyoto Sushi & Hibachi

ADDRESSES:  Mall of America –> 60 E Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425

Kyoto Sushi & Hibachi –> 1250 Town Centre Dr, Eagan, MN 55123

TIME FRAME:  1:00 – 4:00 @ Mall of America then 5:00 – 7:00 @ Kyoto Sushi & Hibachi

MALL MEETING SPOT:  Outside Dick’s Last Resort (East side of mall)

MENU:  http://www.kyotomn.com/catalog.aspx?cid=2

PRICE:  $24 ALL YOU CAN EAT

WHO:  You and you and you and you and you and…I’m out of breath =p

WHY:  Mall, hanging out, socializing, sushi, etc…

DINNER RSVP?:  YES

DINNER RSVP COUNT:  16 of 20

DINNER RSVP LIST (T = TENTATIVE):  Drake, Norm, Eratosthenes, Lonewolf (T), Sike, Vulan + 1, Renton Whitetail, J. Wolfe, Crygus, Marrok, Chira, Rex, Ajax, Arashiin, Yarrick

MALL ATTENDANCE (T = TENTATIVE):  Drake, Norm, Eratosthenes, Rex, Nauta, Lonewolf (T), Kalan (T), Sike (T), Vulan, Renton Whitetail (T), J. Wolfe, Arashiin, Tek, Ty’xenu’in, Tai

NOTICE:  We will need to be at Kyoto 10-15 minutes early for the reservation

Please post here with questions and again, post here for your RSVP for sushi.  🙂

This event will also be cross-advertised.

Hope to see many of you there!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#30968 Quote
    I should be able to make it!
    #30969 Quote

Okay cool…Also, are you doing sushi after?

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#30970 Quote

I would really like to go to Kyoto with everyone, but once again if they require everyone at the table do all you can eat, it’s a massive waste of money for me to go.

Maybe I’ll show up at the mall and anyone else who wants to eat there can Confer with me.

#30971 Quote

Okay cool…Also, are you doing sushi after? ~ Drake M.

Yeah, of course!

#30972 Quote

Yeah, of course!

Figured so, just making sure!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30975 Quote
    Put me as tentative.  Going to try to make it out.
    #30977 Quote

Put me as tentative. Going to try to make it out.

Sounds good!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30978 Quote
    Im gonna go in the maybe category.  I have a three hour drive back north and work the next day so the mall maybethe foods prolly not
    #30980 Quote

Im gonna go in the maybe category. I have a three hour drive back north and work the next day so the mall maybethe foods prolly not

No problem and I understand with the drive you have.  I will mark you as tentative for the mall.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#30992 Quote

I would really like to go to Kyoto with everyone, but once again if they require everyone at the table do all you can eat, it’s a massive waste of money for me to go.

Maybe I’ll show up at the mall and anyone else who wants to eat there can Confer with me.

As far as I know, they didn’t last time, there were about eight of us and one didn’t get all you can eat.

As for the thing, I am free, so I should be there. =3

#30993 Quote
    As far as I know, they didn’t last time, there were about eight of us and one didn’t get all you can eat.

As for the thing, I am free, so I should be there. =3

The Maple Grove location is not picky about people within a group doing one or the other…However, the Roseville and Eagan locations are.  This means that the entire group must do all you can eat or you are forced to do per order…Just how it is and we are going to the Eagan location.

Also, cool, I will add you to the list!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31099 Quote
    – THREAD BUMP –

Hey guys, just as a reminder, my mall & fish outing is this Sunday…This is the Sunday after the picnic!

Please review the details of my outing in my first post.  🙂

Hope to see many of you there!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31102 Quote
    Anyone who’s not savvy with all you can eat sushi like myself care to eat at the mall, say buffalo wild wings or such? I’ve been craving bww for a while myself.
    #31144 Quote

care to eat at the mall, say buffalo wild wings or such? I’ve been craving bww for a while myself.

Yes, as Nauta said in his post…For those that are not interested in eating Sushi at Kyoto, feel free to join him for Buffalow Wild Wings or elsewhere.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.