Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Drake's March Mall Hangout ~ THANK YOU –

Home Forums Events – Drake's March Mall Hangout ~ THANK YOU –

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there!  Your events Fox here and at the end of this month I am going to kick off a mall hangout.  These gatherings will be like the mall pre-meets I use to do a long time about 2-3 hours before the West Metro (Perkins) meets.  This month we will meet up at the Mall of America and walk around.  During we can all socialize, stop at stores, get something to snack on, and so on.  All of the details are below and let me know if any questions arise!  🙂

NOTICE:  I hope the date and time frame works for most people.  This is always up for discussion too so please voice your opinions!

WHAT:  Drake’s March Mall Hangout

WHERE:  Mall of America

ADDRESS:  60 E Broadway, Bloomington, MN 55425

WHEN:  Saturday, March 24, 2018

TIME FRAME:  1:00p – 3:00

MEETING LOCATION:  Outside Dick’s Last Resort – 3rd Floor

PARKING:  3rd level east parking ramp

WHO:  You, you, you, you, you…Also you!

RSVP?:  Sure so others can see that you are coming and then more will want to come and hang out 🙂

WHY:  Fun, socializing, mall, exercise, fuzzy brethren, etc…

WHAT TO BRING:  Yourself, money for shopping & food, other furs

FURSUITS:  They are NOT allowed, but feel free to wear ears and tails

ATTENDANCE LIST (T = TENTATIVE): Drake, Speyeder (T), Styrax (T), Rascal Mischief (T), Aerak (T), Wintermane (T), Bandaid (T), Hunter (T), Mjosi (T)

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#51086 Quote
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey guys, just as a reminder there is the Mall hangout this Saturday from 1-3.  Looking forward to hanging out!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#51092 Quote
    – UPDATE –

Hey there!  For a quick update, I will be watching the weather as Friday through Saturday morning-ish we are in a winter storm watch.  If it turns out the weather is bad then I may cancel and reschedule this for another time.

Stay tuned!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#51097 Quote
    Yo, I won’t be able to make it, so cancel my RSVP. Other furs need it more than me.

Equality, not superiority

#51099 Quote
    – THANK YOU! –

Hey there!  We only had 2 community members show up, but it was still a great time and romped around the mall for a couple of hours…I managed to find a soot sprite at Tomodachi which has a lovely spot to show itself in our living room.

Stay tuned for another mall hangout soooon!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.