Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Duluth Furs?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hi all!   This is the first time I’ve been on this site in a very long time but thought I would reach out and see if anyone is in the Duluth area or close by that is interested in making a new friend ^.^

My name is Eric (Shadow) and am hoping to expand my circle of fuzzy friends.

Total geek, can talk 90’s tv shows and saturday morning cartoons all day lol.    Big time gamer from old school all the way up to modern customized pc stuff.   Not sure if anyone is even on this forum but if you are hit me up!

#32829 Quote
    Hiya!

Well I’m in Duluth. I’m not the furriest of people, but I love meeting new people.

What kinda stuff do you like doin’ around town? Are you planning on going to the migration at all?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.