Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Eau Claire fursuit romp

Home Forums Events Eau Claire fursuit romp

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    I plan on hosting a fursuit romp and dinner in Eau Claire Wi and figured seeing as how it is a short drive for some of you I would post here as well.

WHAT:  Fursuit Romp

WHERE:  Downtown Eau Claire/ Phoniex park

WHEN:  Sunday, May 3, 2015

MEETING SPOT:  Municapal Parking Ramp – LEVEL d

MEETING SPOT ADDRESS:  sw corner of farwell st and gibson st Eau claire wi

TIME FRAME:  5;30-7:15 romp 8 dinner

PARKING RAMP COST:  $0

WHO:  You because you are a furry =p

WHY:  Fursuiting, shenanigans, socializing, photography, etc…

RSVP?:  Not necessary, but would be nice to get a head count for the restaurant

WHO IS COMING (T = TENTATIVE): Crescent, Zest, Aika

• This topic was modified 9 years ago by Crescent.
    • This topic was modified 9 years ago by Crescent.

#30421 Quote
    If we can get enough people to go I’d be interested, but suiting so close to home is super different than suiting in the cities. People could SEE me, ha.

But yeah, if we get a good group I’ll probably make the drive over.

#30424 Quote
    As of right now I have four confirmed suiters plus two other people

#30428 Quote
    I have other plans already set in stone that weekend.  I hope your fursuit romp goes well and it is a lot fun.  If you have a photographer that day, it will be fun to see photos.  🙂

Suggestion for future fursuit romps when/if you advertise it here again…Try and have this on a Saturday versus a Sunday.  Many people have to work on Monday and given the two hour-ish drive for most (might be shorter for others), this might be a turn off to people.  If it is on a Saturday, this may be more enticing as people may stick around longer or even stay the night somewhere.  This also opens up more options for you for activities after the romp.

If Sunday is the only day that works for you, then that is fine too.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#30431 Quote
    I had the weekend off but is day that works best for aika. And I have my sister to photograph for us

#30432 Quote

I had the weekend off but is day that works best for aika. And I have my sister to photograph for us

Ah I see, well again, have fun and I look forward to seeing any photos that are posted online.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#30764 Quote
    As of right now the romp is still on and we will be meeting on level d of the parking garage by the elevator.  If we get rained out I have permission to host a bowling get together at Wagner’s lanes as a back up plan

#30840 Quote
    If anyone from this group plans on coming the event has change to a bowling meet at Wagner’s lanes due to chance of rain. Any questions feel free to contact me.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by Kurst Hyperyote. Reason: Edited out the phone number per policy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.