Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Employment Available

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic Employment Available

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Throwing this out there as a bit of a long shot. And if it’s inappropriate, mods can feel free to delete it and swat me on the nose.

The restaurant I work for is in need of people. We’re looking for servers, bussers, hosts, prep cooks, dishwashers…just about anything. Experience is not required. What is required is the ability to listen to instructions, show up for your scheduled shifts, and do the best you can. These are not short-term or temporary positions and can be full or part time.

So any of you furs that are in the Twin Cities and can stand the thought of working in a restaurant, shoot me a message, email, carrier pigeon…whatever works. I don’t have the final say, so I can’t guarantee a job, but I should be able to get anyone interested an interview.

#39330 Quote
    Where is it, and what shifts are available?

AXIOS!

#39331 Quote
    We’re pretty flexible schedule-wise. Pretty willing to work around school and other jobs. And unlike a lot of places I’ve worked, we genuinely care about our staff and do everything we can to make them happy.

As for the where: Golden Valley Benihana.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Dav Sionnach.
    #39529 Quote
    Rough work, I was prep and a dishwasher more than a few times growing up. Hope you find the enough folks to help out!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#39538 Quote

… if it’s inappropriate, mods can feel free to delete it and swat me on the nose.

Personally, I think it’s great.

We are here to do good and support one another after all, are we not?

Very few people who want to work should be out of work, barring specific circumstances. Lots of jobs exist in retail, food service and health care. If you need a part-time job with little training, lots of reward and not unreasonable money, for example, you can become a PCA (Personal Care Attendant) or Homemaker (cleaning houses for disabled people) for $10 – $12 per hour. And while none of these jobs are glamorous (I know, I’ve worked them all), they can put $$ in your pocket, which is never a bad thing.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Furbit.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Furbit.

Life is amusing, though we are losing, drowned in tears of awe. — Kerry Livgren

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.