Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Events Department Staff –

Home Forums MNFurs Announcements – Events Department Staff –

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    – THE EVENTS DEPARTMENT ~ RECRUITING –

Hey there, your Events fox here!  MNFurs is a growing community here in Minnesota and we are still continuing to grow.  The Events Department is an entity that is looked at in providing events for our community and also assisting with others who want to run events of their own.  I have been running this department solo for a while now and there are plenty of other tasks I want to do with this department.  I am wanting to recruit some of you in this great community who want to step on up to center stage with me.  Below is a link to some documentation I put together on what duties and tasks this department has.

STAFF DOCUMENTATION:  CLICK HERE

If there are any questions/concerns, please let me know!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#56381 Quote
    – THE EVENTS DEPARTMENT ~ STILL RECRUITING –

Hey there, your Events fox here again!  The Events Department is still looking for some staff members to help and be part of the bigger picture in MNFurs.  Processes include doing R&D for new territory in events, assisting other community members in setting up & running their own events, & hosting events ourselves for the community.  As it stands now our current staff is myself, Vulan, & Mika.  We always need more assistance because with more of us we can do bigger and better tasks!  🙂

Think you or someone you know might be interested?  Please send an email to [email protected]

STAFF DOCUMENTATION:  RIGHT HERE

Curious about the other departments of MNFurs?  Check it out in the link right here.

Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.