Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Events This Summer –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – Events This Summer –

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there MNFurs community!  I want to do something this summer and that is events…Yes that’s right, events!  This includes fursuit romps, more Community Bowling (other than Ramsey’s Super Bowl), more Community Mini-Golf (like at Putt’er There), & sushi…Mmm, sushi.  Sushi gathering at either hmm…Kyoto is a good default venue, but somewhere else that takes large reservations would be nice too.  😀

Maybe something paintball-related too (no fursuits obviously)!

Maybe YOU the community has suggestions for those events you want to do this summer.  Do shaaare!

Also, if you are interested in trying to plan and run your own event, we should talk!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#48338 Quote
    – BOWLING + MINI-GOLF UPDATES –

Hey there!  As an update for all you wonderful community members, bowling and mini-golf stuff…I have 3-4 e-mails sent out to various venues around the metro for bowling including Tuttle’s.  Once I hear responses back from staff I hope to have some good news on new upcoming Community Bowling venues.

For mini-golf I have one e-mail out to a venue in Shakopee and a list of 3-4 other places to call ranging from Bloomington to the Hopkins area.  More information soon!

– OTHER UPDATES –

As a reminder, next Saturday is another round of Community Bowling and the Saturday after that is another fun-filled fursuit romp!

This has been an update from your Events fox!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.