Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

MNFurs Presents – Fall Fursuit Bowling at Ramsey Super Bowl

Home Forums Events MNFurs Presents – Fall Fursuit Bowling at Ramsey Super Bowl

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    I’ll be there in Full suit!

-Zest

#27919 Quote

I’ll be there in Full suit!

Rock on!  *Tail air guitar*

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#27920 Quote
    I’m going to try and make it, with full fursuit in tow. My boyfriend will hopefully make it as well, but I don’t think he’ll bring his fursuit. This is my first MNF outing, excluding Furry Migration. I hope to see and meet everyone there 🙂
    #27921 Quote
    Sounds good, will mark you two on my attendance list.

Fursuit bowling is fun and will be a great first outing for you.  🙂

It will be fun to meet-n-greet and if you ever have any questions, let me know as I am MNFurs staff.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#27963 Quote
    I’m gonna be taking a jaunt out to MSP from Wisconsin for the weekend so I’ll be dropping by. Looks like there’s a gap in public transit past 9pm though, and I won’t have a car (taking Amtrak) so I may see if I can catch a ride back to downtown Minneapolis with someone afterward. Look forward to it!
    #27965 Quote
    Sounds good Auspex, see you there!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#27984 Quote
    – THREAD BUMP –

Good morning all…Unlimited fursuit bowling is this Friday evening!

This will be a fun opportunity to get out and escape the cold temps to bowl and have fun.

So far, here is what my attendance list looks like (T = TENTATIVE) –> Norm, Ringer, Mastel (T), Lonewolf (T), Sauce, Pixel (T), Assassin Foxx (T), Augie Doodle, Tek (T), Angus Cormac, Further (T), Zest, Crygus +1, Auspex

Shout here if you plan to go and ask questions when/if necessary!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#27986 Quote
    i should be able to make it should be fun
    #27987 Quote
    Planning on coming but I’m wondering if anyone can help me with a ride on the way up. I have a way down just fine, but can only make it to either EP or Plymouth. Anyone willing to help?
    #27988 Quote
    Sorry Streaks I normally would volunteer but I’m coming from Maplewood

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#27989 Quote
    Ski – Sounds good, I will put you on my attendance list 🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#27990 Quote
    – FINAL REMINDERS –

Hello everyone…First off, this fun event is in three days, woo-hoo!  With that, I have some final reminders for everyone attending.

During the event I will be walking around our lanes making sure everyone is having a good time and if there are any questions.  I also plan to run around with my Canon for some fun photos…There will also be a group photo that will include just suiters and then everyone else with suiters.  🙂

All of the details are outlined below…

UNLIMITED BOWLING PRICING:  $11.99 (shoes included)

TIME FRAME:  9:00p – 1:00a

LOCATION SCREENSHOT:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0hjb0c9syqpaog/Screenshot.jpg?dl=0

FOOD PRICE RANGE:  $5.00 – $15.00 – appetizers, pizza, burgers, grilled sandwiches, & other bar-style food

BEVERAGES:  Prices range (for alcohol, please be responsible!)

OUR LANES:  5 – 6 reserved

FURSUIT CHANGING:  Restrooms or somewhere by our lanes to not be seen by those not in our group

GROUP PHOTO:  10:30 – 10:45 (suiters first and then everyone else with suiters)

SIDE NOTE:  For those bowling in suit, try to come pre-dressed (ex. Under Armour) if possible

SIDE NOTE 2:  The bowling alley closes at 1:00a, please try to wrap up any games 15-20 minutes prior

For those still thinking of attending, feel free to post here.

See everyone there Friday!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#27994 Quote
    I plan to be there!
    #27995 Quote

I plan to be there!

Sounds good, see you there!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#27996 Quote
    I’ll be going. Does anyone need a ride from the Brooklyn Park area?

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.