Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Farellemoon – staying in MN

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Farellemoon – staying in MN

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    You know I don’t know if I have ever actually formally introduced myself. I couldn’t find it, so I assume I either did not do it, or it’s so buried it might be alright if I re-introduced myself, especially since I have been out of the community for awhile – many people have no idea who on earth I am.  So, here I go…

My name is Jennifer, in the community I go by Farellemoon or Farelle for short (said ‘Far’ like the distance and ‘elle’ like Michelle – but no worries if you say it wrong). My character is a pudgy,  floppy-eared, curlie furred, purple wolf girl with a thing for ribbon… so much ribbon! I, out of character, as myself am a pudgy, curlie haired, brown eyed, female human with a thing for ribbon… so much ribbon! So much…ribbon. Other thingsI’m newly 30 years old (Jan. 9th), I have Cerebral Palsy, and I like purple. Not really just ‘like’ purple, but totally ‘like like’ purple. However, for the record that has nothing to do with why I have a strong case that Donatello should be my husband (don’t we all though?- we can debate that later).

Foremost in my life I am furry.  I consider the fandom to be a larger part of my life, and interact almost monthly with furs of all walks of life across the internet, and at conventions.  I considered myself in the past to be a community player, and for awhile there you could find me hoping about at most furry events, working for the MNFurs to raise money, and trying to help build the convention.  Sadly, in 2012 my fiance, Mephiz, took his life, I tried to keep selling at conventions – be apart of things – but I pretty much hid in my own little corner of MN instead until right around now. (I helped a little at Anime Detour last year and the year before, but outside of that no one really has seen me I feel.)

I’m secondly, as far as defining myself though, in my life still an artist! I just LOVE to draw, a lot, and since art is the talent I chose to make into a career (though I also work at a hospital switchboard casually) I’m also a very busy little artist. My style is a comic book style/ animation style and my main subjects/ what I enjoy drawing are character based images, comic pages, character sheets and anything involving wolves, cats, other animals and ribbon… so much ribbon (which may or may not come in some sort of bonding form). =3 I thrive off the energy of other artists.

If I got to say one more thing about myself… *ponders all the ponders* I suppose I’ll say that I am a very caring and strong minded woman. I have faced a lot of high level challenges in life that I won’t bother listing, this not being a game and all, but it has left me in a place where I feel I have a lot to give to other people in the way of perspective, and understanding.  I find that I harbor a genuine love of people, and I’m hoping that maybe I’ll find a place in the community where I will be of use.

Tah duh! Only took me 2.9 years to introduce myself on the forum!… I think. It might be out there, but if it is this one is likely better so ignore the other.

Hope to meet people!

<3 Farelle

PS. I am brown in my avatar even though I’m normally purple, because at the time I was feeling ‘brown’ – anyone ever get that? Where some days you just feel like you’ve lost your color? Well, either way it was really, really cute so I use it now and then. =)

SO MUCH CHEESE!

#22989 Quote
    Welcome to the group! (can’t remember if you introduced yourself before now either) XD

You do know that Donnie, or Donatello as he was known in the show, is gay, right? I mean, REALLY, REALLY GAY. Lexington from Gargoyles had nothing on that boy. Not to say he couldn’t be your husband. It could be a marriage of convenience. He could fool people that he was really straight, and you could do art based on his gay adventures. You could be the creator of the most fabulous webcomic that never was! Smashing idea! Lets find Donnie and make it happen! =P

#22990 Quote
    That’s a good theory, but he’s actually the one they finally hooked up with April if you watch the new show.

SO MUCH CHEESE!

#22991 Quote
    Impossible. Well… guess you’ll just have to fight her for him. Don’t let that woman take your man-turtle! My money’s on you.
    #22992 Quote
    Once I hit the site, there will be no fight, as Donnie and I dance off into the night! Damn right your money’s on me, for this turtle and I were meant to be, soon all will see… the world will cheer, other girls and guys will leer, as our vows will be sincere. For the rest of my life, despite if we face any strife, I’ll be his happy wife.

Peace, Dawg!

Rapp’en P-Wuff OUT!

…. I am so bored at work.

SO MUCH CHEESE!

#22993 Quote
    Welcome welcome welcome!  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#22997 Quote
    Weird, you were the one that told me about this website in the first place! But hiya! :3
    #23026 Quote
    Le Gasp! She lives! We should totally hang out again sometime when you’re not running around being all awesome 🙂 Good to hear from you again, Farelle!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.