Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– February Community Bowling Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – February Community Bowling Discussion –

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

Hey there, your Events fox again with another discussion thread.  The month of February will be fairly open and we will not have a big fur meet at the Oval due to that month being full for them.  I want to take the time to discuss another round of community bowling…Stay tuned!

~ Drake M.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Drake M.. Reason: Typo in thread title !
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#46153 Quote
    I’m real happy to see a venue close to me!! Thanks Drake!

#46155 Quote

I’m real happy to see a venue close to me!! Thanks Drake!

You are welcome!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#46156 Quote
    I know this is not really related to this but, I have really wanted to be able to go to a big meet up like the bowling events but I can never go because I never have anyone to drive me there. I live in St.Cloud so im around a hour and a half away from everything. we do have a Skatin’ place I want to maybe set up a meet up at but im not sure how that would all work.

"The greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are" ~Lindsey Stirling

#46157 Quote

I know this is not really related to this but, I have really wanted to be able to go to a big meet up like the bowling events but I can never go because I never have anyone to drive me there. I live in St.Cloud so im around a hour and a half away from everything. we do have a Skatin’ place I want to maybe set up a meet up at but im not sure how that would all work.

I hope that you are able to get a ride down to our events…I can understand how it is tough from St. Cloud.

Send me a PM sometime on the skating place as I am curious which one you are talking about.

Thanks SugarCube!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#46158 Quote
    What date would the event be taking place?  Would it be towards the end of the month?
    #46172 Quote

What date would the event be taking place? Would it be towards the end of the month?

I plan on scheduling one of the last two Sundays of February.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#46357 Quote
    It’s just my personal opinion, but if we were to do this next month, I’d prefer not doing so on the 26th, since Fur Squared will still be going on then.
    #46360 Quote

I’d prefer not doing so on the 26th, since Fur Squared will still be going on then.

Thank you for pointing this out, totally forgot FurSquared is that month…I will aim for the weekend before.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#46375 Quote
    I have my fingers crossed that you’ll be able to get a day I can schedule work around. 🙂

Also, I have no desire to have alcohol available. I’m rarely a drinker myself and, with or without minors present, I don’t enjoy events as much if alcohol becomes the main reason for people to attend or participate. But that’s just an opinion, I’m well aware plenty of people like a casual drink in a party setting.

#46382 Quote
    Thank you for your input SnowJay!  😀

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#46389 Quote
    I haven’t gone to a bowling event yet, so I was curious if there was a cost to go or not.

(Moonwalks) HEE-HEE!

#46390 Quote

I haven’t gone to a bowling event yet, so I was curious if there was a cost to go or not.

I am still working on this with the venue.  I will have more updates soon!

Thanks Silverbane!

~ Drake M,

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#46401 Quote
    – UPDATE –

As an update for everyone, I am in the process of working with my co-head to research another venue…The AMF Lanes wants to high of a price to work with.  I have revamped my initial post and will provide updates to it once I have updates to post.

More updates soon!

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.