Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– February Fursuit Romp Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – February Fursuit Romp Discussion –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    – HEY THERE! –

So next month there is just the regular west metro regional meets at Perkins and no Oval fur meet.  I want to get a fursuit romp going for February to help add to the month (as well as bowling in my other thread).  I hope we get some more snow too because snow photos will be a lot of fun.

Fursuit romp anyone?  Questions below 😀

Where do people want to romp around at?

Saturday or Sunday?

Early afternoon or late afternoon?

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#46411 Quote
    If we are going to do a fursuit romp, I think it would work better if it was on the 11th or 12th, mostly because I believe that you want to have the bowling day on the weekend after that. If we did it next weekend, it would be far too soon.

Also I’d have a better chance of having my fursuit arrive before then.

#46415 Quote
    I don’t really mind where we romp around.

As for when, I’d like a Saturday thats around early afternoonish, that way I can go to the romp then I can go to work.

(Moonwalks) HEE-HEE!

#46417 Quote
    I know what you meant by “snow photos” but it still felt good to feel wanted for just a moment 😛

I think late afternoon will be getting dark, so for the sake of the photographers I recommend early afternoon.  Either day works about the same for me long as I get enough notice to ask for the day off.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#46420 Quote
    Thank you for the feedback so far!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#46968 Quote
    – UPDATE –

Hey there!  As an update, I am looking at a new park in south Lakeville and am going to try and host this next Saturday (the 18th) or Saturday the 25th.

Stay tuned!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#46970 Quote
    I’d try to aim for the 18th since the 25th is on the weekend of Fur Squared
    #46971 Quote

I’d try to aim for the 18th since the 25th is on the weekend of Fur Squared

That’s right!  I think you or someone else reminded me of that in the other thread too, lol.

I will TRY for that weekend instead otherwise, as an alternative plan, I have it on the same weekend as bowling (ex. Saturday night bowling and Sunday afternoon romp).

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#46972 Quote
    There is the fur dance at the Eagle on the 18th though.

Music makes the world go around!

#46982 Quote
    We are still doing the romp and bowling right? just making sure, because I would like to put these event in my calendar 🙂

"The greatest value comes from loving yourself for who you are" ~Lindsey Stirling

#46983 Quote
    As far as I know we are. I’m just waiting for the dates so I can talk to work to see if I’m able to go.
    #46986 Quote
    Either weekend would work for me, as long as the schedule doesn’t change I have both Saturdays off.

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#46994 Quote

We are still doing the romp and bowling right? just making sure, because I would like to put these event in my calendar

Yes these are happening, I will have more updates very soon.

Thanks for the input Snow!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47006 Quote
    – UPDATE 2 –

After doing some more thinking on this and given that I do not have much time if I want to try and have a romp on the 18, I am going to reschedule…I personally do not have much time to plan for it and it’s not enough time for the community to plan time out of their schedule.

Mark your calendars as I am going to schedule it for Saturday, March 11.  A new park will also be used for this venue as it was suggested to me by another community member.  Official post coming soon so stay tuned!

Thanks everyone!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#47132 Quote
    – DAY CHANGE –

Hey there!  I will need to change this romp from a Saturday to a Sunday now due to an event that is happening on that Saturday and I do not want to overlap.  Sorry for this change and I hope that the people who have responded to this thread can still do a Sunday. I think I am going to plan for the Sunday after Community Bowling because that next Sunday I am busy…Plan for Sunday, March 5.

(Also realized this thread title still has February in it…Official thread coming soon for this romp!)

Discuss away so I can hear feedback!

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.