Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Finally diving in

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Elizabeth 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Howdy everyone, I’m Josh! I’m a coding and design nerd about to fall face-first out of college and ready to get out and do interesting stuff for once. I’m usually either homeworking, biking/walking in parks, playing D&D and board games, or just scrolling through Twitter. 22, he/him, gay as hell, probably a deer 🦌

I’ve been hanging out on the sidelines of the community for a few years now, mostly just following a few people and liking too many furry memes. Only told one person IRL so far, and it wasn’t even the other furry I know. I’ve been wanting some sort of group for a while though, so I figured I should go ahead and try this one. Any tips for a newbie looking for something to connect with? Would the Spring Picnic be a good place to start?

#56093 Quote
    Hello there! Nice to meet you! I’m Sev. I will be at the spring picnic too. Never been to a state furmeet before so I’m excited. Hope to see you there!

Rawr!

#56094 Quote

…Would the Spring Picnic be a good place to start?

Yes! Our picnics are about 200-300 people at any given time in the day. That many people might seem intimidating, but really it allows you to see all the diversity within our community. You’ll have 2 or 3 tables with people playing board games. Tons of people milling about and talking. 40-50 fursuiters. There is a ton of food. And the age range is everything from 13 to 60.

MNFurs is a 501(c3) educational non-profit organization. We provide events in the Minnesota area, but we also provide learning opportunities, scholarship programs, and we provide charitable work with our members for others nonprofit organizations. Our board of directors is elected each year by our membership, from our membership

Vice President of MNFurs
    Youth Program Fox
    Furry Migration Assets Head

Need help with something? Ask me!

#56096 Quote

Yes! Our picnics are about 200-300 people at any given time in the day. That many people might seem intimidating, but really it allows you to see all the diversity within our community. You’ll have 2 or 3 tables with people playing board games. Tons of people milling about and talking. 40-50 fursuiters. There is a ton of food. And the age range is everything from 13 to 60.

Wow, that’s awesome! Sounds like a great place to jump in – I’ll try my best to make it! Thanks for welcoming me.

#56097 Quote
    Hey! Nice to meet you! If you have telegram you can add me at @Rascle. If not Id recommend getting it. Lots of furs use it to communicate
    #56129 Quote
    You’re fresh out of the fur-closet too huh? Same here. Told my parents two days ago…I bet you can imagine how that went 😭🤣🤣. I like programming too! I’m the biggest noob at it there is, but it’s fun!

It’s cool you identify with deer, that’s not one I hear of very often.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX