Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Finally diving in

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Howdy everyone, I’m Josh! I’m a coding and design nerd about to fall face-first out of college and ready to get out and do interesting stuff for once. I’m usually either homeworking, biking/walking in parks, playing D&D and board games, or just scrolling through Twitter. 22, he/him, gay as hell, probably a deer 🦌

I’ve been hanging out on the sidelines of the community for a few years now, mostly just following a few people and liking too many furry memes. Only told one person IRL so far, and it wasn’t even the other furry I know. I’ve been wanting some sort of group for a while though, so I figured I should go ahead and try this one. Any tips for a newbie looking for something to connect with? Would the Spring Picnic be a good place to start?

#56093 Quote
    Hello there! Nice to meet you! I’m Sev. I will be at the spring picnic too. Never been to a state furmeet before so I’m excited. Hope to see you there!

Rawr!

#56094 Quote

…Would the Spring Picnic be a good place to start?

Yes! Our picnics are about 200-300 people at any given time in the day. That many people might seem intimidating, but really it allows you to see all the diversity within our community. You’ll have 2 or 3 tables with people playing board games. Tons of people milling about and talking. 40-50 fursuiters. There is a ton of food. And the age range is everything from 13 to 60.

#56096 Quote

Yes! Our picnics are about 200-300 people at any given time in the day. That many people might seem intimidating, but really it allows you to see all the diversity within our community. You’ll have 2 or 3 tables with people playing board games. Tons of people milling about and talking. 40-50 fursuiters. There is a ton of food. And the age range is everything from 13 to 60.

Wow, that’s awesome! Sounds like a great place to jump in – I’ll try my best to make it! Thanks for welcoming me.

#56097 Quote
    Hey! Nice to meet you! If you have telegram you can add me at @Rascle. If not Id recommend getting it. Lots of furs use it to communicate
    #56129 Quote
    You’re fresh out of the fur-closet too huh? Same here. Told my parents two days ago…I bet you can imagine how that went 😭🤣🤣. I like programming too! I’m the biggest noob at it there is, but it’s fun!

It’s cool you identify with deer, that’s not one I hear of very often.

#56547 Quote
    Hello and welcome Josh!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.