Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

First Ever MNF Duluth Fur Romp

Home Forums Events First Ever MNF Duluth Fur Romp

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    MNFurs go to Romp in Duluth!

[See the full post at: First Ever MNF Duluth Fur Romp]

#60062 Quote
    I am so glad that there are finally going to be events closer to where I live. I miss out on so many events because I am not willing to drive the 2+ hours to the cities for most of them. I may not be able to attend this event either, due to prior commitments, but I am really glad it is happening!
    #60064 Quote

I am so glad that there are finally going to be events closer to where I live. I miss out on so many events because I am not willing to drive the 2+ hours to the cities for most of them. I may not be able to attend this event either, due to prior commitments, but I am really glad it is happening!

Tek, I hope you are able to make it out, but understand if you can’t.

Yes, I am excited that to start working on doing more events outside of the twin cities.  This is something we have not been able to do in the past due to resources in the Events Department.  Now that I have more resources, I am able to focus time on choosing spots around MN to get these going.  After Duluth this weekend, I have two more spots picked out and then do an outreach post inquiring where to have an event next.  🙂

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#60099 Quote
    I am really excited for this opportunity to meet in Duluth! It is not really practical for me to head back down to the cities while attending college up here so I haven’t been able to participate in previous events. I am very grateful for this opportunity, and would love to see additional future events in the area!
    #60100 Quote
    I am no longer able to RSVP but I will be there tomorrow!
    #60101 Quote

I am really excited for this opportunity to meet in Duluth! It is not really practical for me to head back down to the cities while attending college up here so I haven’t been able to participate in previous events. I am very grateful for this opportunity, and would love to see additional future events in the area!

Look forward to seeing you there tomorrow!

This is the first out of town event for MNFurs and are planning on doing more of these.  I also like the Duluth area so if more of the furs in and around Duluth want to see more events happen up there, me and the rest of the department will do what we can to make things happen.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#60102 Quote

I am no longer able to RSVP but I will be there tomorrow!

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow Rep!

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#60125 Quote
    i was very disappointed i did not see any fursuiters
    #60127 Quote
    – THE PHOTOS –

Hey there!  I have finished sifting through and editing photos from yesterday’s Duluth fur romp.  Flickr gallery is below, feel free to repost elsewhere if you are in any.  Be sure to credit for any photo(s) repotsed!  🙂

FLICKR GALLERY:  RIGHT HERE

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

#60128 Quote
    That looks like it was an interesting event. I wouldn’t mind getting up to Duluth at some point, but I was too busy this weekend to attend that event.

"...if the misery of our poor be caused by not the laws of nature, but by our institutions, great is our sin..."

-Charles Darwin, The Voyage of the Beagle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.