Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Flyingfire

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hello everyone! My name is Carrie, but others might know me as FlyingFire.

I’m a local Commission Artist that’s been with MNFurs for so long that I knew it before it was even MNFurs, going back to the SNCFurs days, when it was a posted e-mail group. I started to attend the furmeets at the Perkins and found out that furry was something I really connected with. Even to this day, I still attend the furmeets at both the Perkins location, and the Oval on a regular basis. That being said, I started wanting to help the community from that point forward.

I’ve always been the kind of person that wants to do all they can for others and help out. Because of this, I started out with smaller things that went from writing a Newsletter for the MNFurs Spring Picnic, to volunteering in the Winter Parade as a poll bearer for the MNFurs flag, and submitting art for panels at Furry Migration. That led me to succeeding in being a co-head and being able to run the Artists Alley for Furry Migration this year. I want to step up and do more for the Community, and give back as much as all of you as a community have given to me.

If you have any questions, I’m super friendly, so feel free to ask me anything you might be curious about.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Jac.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by FlyingFire.

When things look down, challenge them by looking up and seeing the light.

#47197 Quote
    Great writeup. This describes you and your passion fantastically. Go do the best you can. I’m rooting for ya
    #47355 Quote
    Hey guys, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!  🙂

#47356 Quote
    Thank you, Riot! I’m really looking forward to doing this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.