Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Fox at a Picnic – Based on the 2012 fall picnic

Home Forums General Discussions Writing Fox at a Picnic – Based on the 2012 fall picnic

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Poem is about the experience I had and mentions a certain event involving a cardboard tank, hehe.

Enjoy!

A fox at a picnic this afternoon

Scoping out the event on his first meet

New to this event and the other furs

Loosened up though and it was sweet

This fox at the picnic witnessed lots

Was introduced and then hugged

The interaction was new, but fun

The many hugs were ever so snug

A fox at a picnic got his fill

The lunch was a feast for my muzzle

I nom on lots and mingle some more

Others approach me with a nuzzle

This fox at the picnic became happy

Being pulled into activities for fun

Having fun taking the cardboard tank

It was a success, oh yeah, we won

A fox at a picnic did not want to leave

Met some great people to hang out with

Hung out with two the very next day

Hopefully more from the forth to fifth

This fox at the picnic will stay involved

This fox will not be feral much longer

This fox is glad he found this community

Drake here signing off, becoming stronger

©2012 ~ DrakeM

NEXT –> The Silver Bullet [Poem about my character]

TO FOLLOW –> We are Minnesota [Poem that will have a fun theme and will incorporate fur names from the board]

LATER –> Wolf in Minneapolis [The Howling Rework]

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#8201 Quote
    Nice, makes me wish I could have made it more
    #8202 Quote
    Was a good time buddy.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#8204 Quote
    Awesome poems! Keep em up!
    #8206 Quote
    Huzzah
    #8207 Quote
    *Big smile upon muzzle*
    =)

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#8211 Quote
    Very nice ^_^
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.