Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

FurBowl North 0 – Post Event Wrap and Updates

Home Forums Events FurBowl North 0 – Post Event Wrap and Updates

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    So that was more people than I was expecting.

Fortunately it worked out okay.

The event ended up costing a little over $300. If anyone wants to pitch towards the cost of this meet and/or the next one they can do so at paypal.me/anthroguy101.

Just a few things to note:

• Please don’t bring in outside food or beverage to the bowling center. They have concessions inside if you’re interested.
    • Lofting of the bowling balls (i.e. throwing them up) is generally frowned upon. I’m going to remove the names of people who repeatedly do this.
    • I’m going to have a bit more detailed code of conduct going forward. Not too wordy, just some more context and common sense.

So what about FurBowl North 1? Here are the notes for that:

• I start working at Walgreens on 2020-03-18. The next meet depends on my schedule there.
    • The next meet will likely be in April. Sorry, but given the reason above that’s the best I can do.
    • I’m going to see if we can have a meet at a venue where we can actually reserve lanes ahead of schedule.
    • Concord Lanes does not take reservations.
    • The next venue will likely be Tuttle’s. Hopefully that will be the only time I change the location.

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by METRO Mutt.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.