Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Furry artists meet discussion thread

Home Forums Events Furry artists meet discussion thread

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hi all, I’m making a thread here to discuss:

• what you furs want to have in future events
    • Comments on events
    • Ideas for how to improve
    • Communication between artists that attend the meet ups
    • And anything else related to the meet ups

Thanks furs, seaweed

King of The Yogurt Kingdom

#40678 Quote
    So as for next meet up I was thinking about executing the plan of making fursuit parts. Most likely, this will include tails or paws. I doubt that much more will be able to be made. I’ll be trying to find a better space for this activity. I’ll keep you all posted

#40690 Quote
    I would like to learn how to make fursuits. I could possibly host a meet in my house with a large open basement.

#40927 Quote
    Sorry Jack, many people are cautions of personal residences. This was brought up at the meet up and a few people expressed negative feelings towards the idea. I am working on getting the larger room at the Wedge Table so that we will have space to do such an activity.

This is also not an event to help you make a fursuit. If there is one thing I do not want this to become it is a way to make a suit. The only thing that we would make is tails or possibly paws at another meeting. The next meeting will be held at the wedge but by then I should have the bigger space to work.

#40933 Quote

Sorry Jack, many people are cautions of personal residences. This was brought up at the meet up and a few people expressed negative feelings towards the idea. I am working on getting the larger room at the Wedge Table so that we will have space to do such an activity. This is also not an event to help you make a fursuit. If there is one thing I do not want this to become it is a way to make a suit. The only thing that we would make is tails or possibly paws at another meeting. The next meeting will be held at the wedge but by then I should have the bigger space to work.

Plus, even hand sewing handpaws is something that takes hours, depending on complexity. It’s just not feasible to do much more than that.

#40990 Quote

Plus, even hand sewing handpaws is something that takes hours, depending on complexity. It’s just not feasible to do much more than that.

I agree Aerak, only tails are truly feasible for the time frame.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by FroyoMate.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 12 months ago by FroyoMate.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.