Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

furry bowling number 2?

Home Forums Events furry bowling number 2?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    i was thinking of hosting another furry bowling at super bowl sometime this next month or this month what do you guys and girls think? it be on a friday 10pm to 1am and price in 12 dollars
    #10874 Quote
    So much driving ;_;
    #10878 Quote

@wolfie (xitoki wolfkin) said:
    i was thinking of hosting another furry bowling at super bowl sometime this next month or this month what do you guys and girls think? it be on a friday 10pm to 1am and price in 12 dollars

Per our conversation earlier…Make sure that when you submit an event submission that we get at least a month notice.  Thank you!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#10888 Quote
    I wanna go, But I would ask it be after the 4th of July weekend, because Drake asked at least one month notice,  CONvergence is on the 4th of July weekend… and I do love my Conventions… But I would say so long as it isn’t then, I would gladly go.
    #10892 Quote

@R3n4rD said:
    I wanna go, But I would ask it be after the 4th of July weekend, because Drake asked at least one month notice,  CONvergence is on the 4th of July weekend… and I do love my Conventions… But I would say so long as it isn’t then, I would gladly go.

The 4th of July weekend is CONvergence, AnthroCon, and a meet. Any event scheduled then is going to get very little interest. :P

#10895 Quote

@Zepaw
    said:

The 4th of July weekend is CONvergence, AnthroCon, and a meet. Any event scheduled then is going to get very little interest. :P

Wolfie, may I suggest towards the end of July, start of August?  Not much going on in August as far as I know…I believe you will get more interest then.  Again, just a suggestion.  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#10932 Quote

@wolfie (xitoki wolfkin) said:

The Super Bowl works out well for me. I would probably go again. The only thing I could suggest is reserving more lanes. There was a lot of people that showed up the last time and all of our lanes were packed.

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.