Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Furry from Iowa looking possibly in MN for jobs (not sure where to put this)

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic Furry from Iowa looking possibly in MN for jobs (not sure where to put this)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Is there a forum/topic thread where I can talk about matters that would relate to seeking out furries for help on job-hunting in Minnesota? I am currently wondering what kind of IT\IS jobs are in MN and I know a lot of the MNFurs are in that field. Not that I couldn’t just start applying, but it would be nice to know more about the company than just what I read on their web page. Thank you all in advance for your help!
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by Mouring.
    #33137 Quote
    FYI moved to “Off-Topic”.
    #33145 Quote
    I would suggest checking the larger companies that are headquartered here in MN. Companies like General Mills, Centurylink, Xcel Energy, PepsiAmericas, U.S. Bancorp, Target, EcoLab, Best-Buy, and C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc. not to mention 3M are always looking for IT. Good luck sir!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.