Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Furry Teachers Needed! 100% ONLINE!

Home Forums General Discussions Fursuiting Furry Teachers Needed! 100% ONLINE!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Actors, teachers, cute critters, check it out!

I’m Pako, a raptor (although my icon would suggest otherwise >.>).  I work at a startup called One On One English.  We’re hiring online teachers who can teach English to Vietnamese kids in a fun and exciting way.  While we’re not technically a “furry teacher” company, I think kids would LOVE meeting and talking to your adorable fursona in class.  Or even if you just have a bunch of cute plushies to make the class fun and interesting, kids love that kind of stuff!  Link below:

http://recruitment.1on1english.vn/teacher-recruitment

Pass it on to anyone who might be interested!  Suits are, of course, not necessary.  🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.