Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Fursuit Bowling Discussion –

Home Forums MNFurs Discussions – Fursuit Bowling Discussion –

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    – HELLO EVERYONE –

I’ve had some people inquire about another fursuit bowling outing.

Anyone interested in seeing this happening sometime soon?

This is something I will probably try for July as June I have a fursuit romp I want to do.  There are other events already going on in June so I do not want to overlap.

There is our usual Ramsey Super Bowl that we have a good reputation with.  There are others we have tried like Tuttles Bowling, Classic Bowl in Anoka, & there is another venue I want to test suggested to me by Unico.  I am open to other suggestions though.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#31309 Quote
    I for one think it’d be an awesome idea, though personally I’d love to see somewhere a bit closer to the cities. (The last place we went to was a good 50 minute haul from my place!) But definitely needs to happen!
    #31310 Quote
    I agree we should try to move it around or get it closer. But if the choice between doing it or not doing it I rather have it done.

Member of Minnesota Furs a 501c3 Non Profit, former Convention Chairman for Furry Migration, volunteer, and always doings lots of other stuff.

Feel free to ask questions because I'm here for you!
    Kurst "YipYap" Hyperyote

#31311 Quote
    Agreed. We should totally do it, but if we can drag it closer, shoot for that!
    #31312 Quote
    If we want Tuttles, we should scout out how busy they are during the weekends in the Summer. This would be inner metro at a place we’ve done before. However I remember that place gets packed on weekends on certain times of the year as they do League Bowling on Weekends.

-- MNFurs Photography Head--

Want a Photographer at an event? Want to help out with Photography at an event? PM me!

#31385 Quote
    Late response from me, but yes, I am all for finding a venue closer.  As Yarrick pointed out, I can call Tuttles sometime and see what their schedule is like and play around that.

Do either of you or anyone else for that matter know of any other bowling alleys that may allow costume performing?

As Ridayah pointed out, yes, Ramsey’s Super Bowl is far, but a great place…If I have no luck finding something else, I may go with that venue again of course.  It is a drive for me too coming from way south metro (Rosemount).

Again, I am going to push for a July date as I have my romp scheduled for June.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

#31386 Quote
    To play devils advocate here, I keep seeing comments for events stating “getting them closer”.  Closer to who?  It seems like the majority of the events are in the metro or south.  For anyone north or west of the metro they always end up driving a long distance to events. When an event is tried closer it seems everyone in the south metro starts complaining about the long drive.  I understand the thought of trying to keep events in the 694/494 loop so they are supposedly centralized for everyone, but for some the drive is long still.  Anyway, just the two cents thrown in from a wolf.  Take it for what you will.
    #31392 Quote
    I dont know if they will or not because the managers never called back  but you can try brunswick in lakeville and Apple place in Apple Valley

Either way, as long as I dont work I think itd be fun =D

Wut o.o

Im Sike AND Banana

#31473 Quote
    – UPDATE –

I have an update on this…I currently have a reservation set for next month on the Saturday after the weekend of the 4th.

More information to follow later this month with an official post and advertising on the main page!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31474 Quote

– UPDATE –
    I have an update on this…I currently have a reservation set for next month on the Saturday after the weekend of the 4th.
    More information to follow later this month with an official post and advertising on the main page!
    ~ Drake M.

So… the weekend of AC? 🙁

#31475 Quote
    Oh that’s AC weekend? I can change the reservation to the next weekend no problem.  🙂

Also, the bowling venue is Tuttle’s Bowling as I forgot to mention that in my last post.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#31657 Quote
    – BOWLING CONFIRMED –

Bowling can be fun if you have fun with bowling…

Tuttle’s Bowling…

July 18…

Fursuits…

Shenanigans…

Official announcement and thread soon…

Over and out…

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#33131 Quote
    – NEXT ROUND –

Hey everyone!  Next round of fursuit bowling!

Tuttle’s Bowling…

Next month…

More fursuits…

More shenanigans…

Official event thread and announcement coming soon…

Over and out…

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

#33139 Quote
    Yes! Out~

Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

#33146 Quote
    Woot!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.