Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Going to my first MNFurs picnic!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Seeing as my last classes for the semester will have finished two days before this, I should be there. As for the Japan theme, I’ve got absolutely for nothing that; Oriental culture never interested me very much.

I would really like to make friends on here. BUT, I have terrible social anxiety, and it usually takes me five or six tries to approach someone I don’t know before I actually say something to them. It’s the same for when I try to message people. I like to talk, but have a very hard time approaching people.

Anyway, I will be at the picnic.

–Henrik

#40387 Quote
    Greetings, Henrik!

It’s wonderful that you will attend the MNFurs Spring Picnic! I most likely will be among the crowd as well! I shared the same trait when I first started going to these social outings, and would often remain the silent one of the group. But, as I melted into the smelting pot, that characteristic was alleviated. Meeting new individuals is a revitalizing experience. With that being said, I would indeed, enjoy getting to know you better.

See you then!

-Live well and prosper, from Robin

I believe that wonder is the insight to discovering more of the world than we can ever imagine possible.

#40392 Quote
    Don’t worry alot of introverts in the group so there is no pressure to talk to anyone, I would suggest chatting with some peeps online to meetup once you get there!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Shout if you are going to the MNFurs 2016 Spring Picnic’ is closed to new topics and replies.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.