Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Greetings!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hello everyone. The name is Nimmitz, but you can call me Nim if you prefer. I have been a fan of furries for some time, but only recently started getting into the fandom (still trying to figure everything out).  Looking forward to getting to know some people and, if things work out, meet up at the Perkins dinner in a week.
    #55966 Quote
    Hey!! Its nice to meet you!

If you decide to come to the Perkins meet I’ll see you there!

Hope to meet ya!

#55989 Quote
    Welcome to the MNFurs community Nimmitz!  *Paw shake*

Name is Drake and I run the Events Department, let me know if you have any questions/concerns!  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#55996 Quote
    Thanks for the welcome, and I do actually have one question. As I mentioned, I am interested in going to the Perkins dinner. When arriving should you tell the host/hostess “I’m with MN Furs” or is there a reserved area to just join in?
    #56000 Quote

As I mentioned, I am interested in going to the Perkins dinner. When arriving should you tell the host/hostess “I’m with MN Furs” or is there a reserved area to just join in?

When you walk in the main entrance you can walk all the way to the back right area.  You will see many people playing tabletop/card games usually, doing art, etc.  If one of the front hosts does ask how many like usual you can say you are with the big group that comes every other Saturday and they will point you in that direction too since the venue knows us.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#56521 Quote
    Welcome to the community Nimmitz!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.