Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Greetings!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Hello! My sona’s name is Nolan/Nol. Found MNFurs through browsing the internet

Little bit about me!

Currently majoring in computer engineering at the University of Minnesota

Some hobbies include reading VNs, gaming, drawing, playing the piano or cello, and listening to music.

Found out about the furry fandom in 2021 and have been a furry since.

Pretty new to the online community so I hope to make new friends! I haven’t been to any cons yet so I’m hoping to attend Furry Migration 2024. Kinda scary cause I don’t know how to plan that stuff haha….

Nice to meet you all! 🙂

#63434 Quote
    Greetings Nolan! Welcome to mnf! We’re exited to have you here! I myself have never been to a con so I am probably going to Furry Migration, hope to see you there! Of course I can’t plan anything to save my life either sooo…. MAKE IT UP AS YOU GO ALONG! (And hope you make it)
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

Current Template: page.php

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.