Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Greetings and Salutations!

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Greetings and Salutations!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hello, before i introduce myself; i apologize if this is written weirdly. now, on from my small apology, my name is Duke! i’m new to MNfurs, and i am from the south eastern part of Minnesota, which sadly means i am further away from where most furry population is and makes it harder for me to socialize with other furries like myself, which is why i decided to start using MNfurs. I’ve been in the fandom since 2014-2015, and have a bird fursona named Condor (who is my profile picture on here) my main social media is @slashermutt on instagram, which sadly has no posts up because i am still waiting for my skull-head fursuit to be made.  But other than that, feel free to contact me to become friends! i’m always up for a good chat <3
    #61681 Quote
    Hi Duke, and welcome to MNFurs.

The anticipation for a fursuit to be finished can be rough. Who’s creating yours?

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#61683 Quote
    They don’t have any suit examples publicly, but @barkymuttcreations on instagram!
    #62671 Quote
    Welcome to the community Duke!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.