Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Greetings from the bowels of Hell…er…Minnesota.

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Greetings from the bowels of Hell…er…Minnesota.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Greetings, mortal furs. I am known as Convel Deamhan, former understudy of Naburus, the gatekeeper of Hell. To make a long story short, I was disgraced and stripped of my post, cast out of the infernal realm, and exiled to Earth, where I am cursed to walk among humans. Now myself in human form, I wander, biding my time until I may reattain my former glory…or seek redemption for my past deeds. I have not yet decided which path to take…

I’ll step out of character now. 🙂 My real name is Nathan, and I hail from Isanti, Minnesota. I’m new to the furry fandom, though I’ve known of furries for over a decade. However, I did not realize that I was a furry myself until relatively recently. I was formally introduced to the fandom and MN Furs itself by my good friends Draky and Caltsar, who brought me to the last meet at Perkins, two weeks ago.

I do not have a fursuit yet, nor even ears and a tail (Sadface.jpg), but I plan on saving up for and/or purchasing them within the year. However, I have two (still somewhat tentative) fursonas: The first is a demonic wolf, being Convel Deamhan, who introduced himself above. The second will likely be an angelic snow leopard or white tiger, and is yet unnamed.

I will be attending bowling tonight (Friday, February 13th — Oo, it’s Friday the 13th! Convel approves!) and the meet at Perkins tomorrow (the 14th). I don’t know many people in MN Furs, so please come up and say hi! I’m a tallish, bigger guy with long brownish-blonde hair, worn either down or in a pony tail. I may be with Draky and Caltsar, or I may be flying solo. So, feel free to come up and introduce yourself! I won’t bite and infect you with lycanthropy or some hell-born disease, I promise! 😀

Well, I guess that’s it. Thank you for reading my long introduction and accepting me into your pack. I hope I’ll make some new friends here and be able to contribute to the community.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Convel.

I am Convel Deamhan: I've learned that light can be born from darkness, beauty from ugliness, redemption from damnation, and friendship from loneliness. I am ecstatic to be a member of MNFurs, and the furry fandom at large!

#28926 Quote
    Welcome to the group.  I know people in Isanti… cool.   See you at bowling tonight.

Furry Migration Staff (Volunteers) & MNFurs Board Member.

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Snap_E._Tiger

#28927 Quote
    Hello Convel and welcome to the community that is MNFurs!

Name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

I am hosting the unlimited fursuit bowling tonight so it will be fun to meet-n-greet with you.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#28931 Quote
    Ah! I remember meeting you at the last meet. Sorry things were so cramped in the beginning. That’s actually the first time in years that Perkins double booked the space.

Welcome to the group!

#28936 Quote

Hello Convel and welcome to the community that is MNFurs! Name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you. *Paw shake* I am hosting the unlimited fursuit bowling tonight so it will be fun to meet-n-greet with you. ~ Drake M.

*Paw shake*

Thank you for the warm welcome, Drake! It’s nice to meet you, too. I can’t wait for bowling tonight, though I really wish I had a fursuit to bowl in. 🙁 But, maybe I will by this time next year, if I can manage to save up for one and have one made by then… Anyway, it would totally be great to meet you in person tonight. I’ll see you there!

Ah! I remember meeting you at the last meet. Sorry things were so cramped in the beginning. That’s actually the first time in years that Perkins double booked the space. Welcome to the group!

I believe I remember meeting you at the last meet, too, Aerak. You were one of the first people to greet me upon my arrival. It’s okay that things were so cramped; everything was fine when the square dancing crew cleared out of our room. I’m just glad Draky, Caltsar, and I stuck around long enough to have a good time with the rest of the gang. Hopefully I’ll be a teeny bit more social tomorrow night. Despite my gruff fursona, I’m actually kind of shy.  Anyway, thanks for welcoming me! *Tail wags*

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Convel.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Convel.

I am Convel Deamhan: I've learned that light can be born from darkness, beauty from ugliness, redemption from damnation, and friendship from loneliness. I am ecstatic to be a member of MNFurs, and the furry fandom at large!

#28941 Quote

*Paw shake* Thank you for the warm welcome, Drake! It’s nice to meet you, too. I can’t wait for bowling tonight, though I really wish I had a fursuit to bowl in. :( But, maybe I will by this time next year, if I can manage to save up for one and have one made by then… Anyway, it would totally be great to meet you in person tonight. I’ll see you there!

You are very welcome and bowling will be lots of fun as we go to this alley on a reoccurring basis.  There are other venues we go to as well and I am sure, in due time, we will be going to one of the other places.

I look forward to seeing what direction you decide to go in with your fursuit.  There are many choices both locally and elsewhere.

To find me tonight just look for the guy in dark blue jeans and a white Roar-brand shirt with wild designs all over it.  Or ask for the Business Fox as that is my nickname around here.  =p

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#28942 Quote
    Nice to meet you Convel. I am very interested in being friends with everyone on here, but I am not on very much. So here are the 3 pages you can better reach me at.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tekie7/

#28957 Quote
    Welcome to the fandom, friend. 🙂

(Moonwalks) HEE-HEE!

#29080 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the community Convel Deamhan, glad you had fun, hope to meet you at the next meeting!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#29142 Quote

Nice to meet you Convel. I am very interested in being friends with everyone on here, but I am not on very much. So here are the 3 pages you can better reach me at. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tekie7/

It’s nice to meet you, too, Taffy! I’d like to be friends with as many people on here as possible, too. I’ll definitely look you up on FA! Here’s my FA page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/conveldeamhan/ Feel free to message me anytime!

Welcome to the fandom, friend. :)

Thank you, Silverbane! I already feel like part of the family. 🙂 Everyone I’ve met is so nice so far.

Hello and welcome to the community Convel Deamhan, glad you had fun, hope to meet you at the next meeting!

Hi, Sauce! Thank you for welcoming me! I was at the last meeting, but didn’t say too much. I’m still pretty shy and have yet to make my rounds and introduce myself to everyone. Hopefully I’ll have that opportunity in the near future. I’ll definitely be at the next Perkins meet and possibly even at the elections in March. So, I’m sure we’ll have a chance to meet in person.

Thank you to everyone that’s introduced themselves so far! It’s a pleasure meeting you all.

#29224 Quote
    Hello and welcome

#29250 Quote
    Hello and welcome to our little furry community
    #32195 Quote
    Welcome to the community, Convel!  Hope to see you at Furry Migration this year! http://www.furrymigration.org/

If you haven’t already registered — do it soon and as head of Volunteers, I’d love to hear from you!  We have a lot of opportunities!

Look forward to meeting you!!

Lady Amethyst

Amethyst

Help me remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together cannot handle!

#32512 Quote
    REDEEM YOURSELF, DEMON!!!  XD
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.