Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Greets from Little Canada eh!

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Greets from Little Canada eh!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    A buddy on furcadia told me to get out of my shell and did me the favor of running a simple google search for furs in Minnesota, since I was too chickensh!$.  I figured I’d take him up on it.  I’ve been alternating between hiding myself away from everyone and feeling lonely so I suppose I aught to go for it, while I’m still… young-ish?  How is everyone?  Is anyone near Little Canada or Roseville?  Maybe I’ll come visit the Perkins this Saturday.  Do they have half price pie and appetizers after 9pm like the one in Vadnais?
    #49597 Quote
    They do, indeed. 😀 I believe that’s a Perkins staple all around. *nod*

Also, welcome to the group! \o/ If you’re a card/board/dice/etc gamer of any sort, feel free to come by at Perkins and join us for a game of some sort. We typically hover around the center tables, so feel free to come by and say “Hi, can I join?”, and we’ll be like “Hells yeah!” 😀

#49598 Quote
    Well I’ve been known to pathfinder it up, along with shadowrun and dark heresy.  Thing is, your perkins is about half an hour away, so it’s a bit of a drive.  Is it going to be a formal meeting this Sat or a chill gaming session?
    #49599 Quote

Well I’ve been known to pathfinder it up, along with shadowrun and dark heresy. Thing is, your perkins is about half an hour away, so it’s a bit of a drive. Is it going to be a formal meeting this Sat or a chill gaming session?

Lol, you make it sound like an AA meeting =P

Teasing aside, no, it’s just 20 or 30 furries chilling, talking and gaming. There’s also a Caribou coffee across the street where furries who aren’t gamers go to chill and talk with coffee in paw. =P

I grew up in Little Canada but currently live in Saint Anthony. There are hundreds of furries in our community though, so that makes pretty good odds that someone lives near you. I know furries in Roseville and north Saint Paul who wouldn’t be too far away. Can’t remember off the top of my head if any others are from your city.

Anyway, welcome to the group! Hope to see you at some of our events. =)

#49600 Quote

Well there is a certain ’12 step’ aspects to playing dark heresy, depression, anger, bargaining, etc.  Such is life in the grim dark future.  Well I look forward to seeing the people that make up the MN furry community.  Thirty people seems like a lot even for Perkins!  Guess I’ll have to get there early to have a chance at the pie!

Thanks for the welcome!

#49601 Quote
    I feel ya on that man, Not that I myself have been depressed or saddened for any particular reason for these last few years I certainly have been longing to meet other furries within my area myself for years. Since I was in High School. Fuck I didn’t even think I’d ever have a chance considering I live all the way up in the suburbs Isanti-Cambridge. But even down here there are plenty of furries to see. Just goes to show how evolved this community is even in a very low populated community you still have some lol. Anyway enough rambling on my part. It’s nice to meet ya Ross! : D My name is Tyler. My fursona is a Crow and I am a new comer to this whole game as well when it comes to meet ups and cons. Hopefully one of these days I to would be able to meet ya ^_^

#49606 Quote

Well there is a certain ’12 step’ aspects to playing dark heresy, depression, anger, bargaining, etc. Such is life in the grim dark future. Well I look forward to seeing the people that make up the MN furry community. Thirty people seems like a lot even for Perkins! Guess I’ll have to get there early to have a chance at the pie! Thanks for the welcome!

That’s actually the regular furry attendance at the meets. 😛 For while, we would even have 40-50 passing through throughout the course of the night, which is kinda how Caribou started becoming a thing, because it got too cramped. Now there’s usually plenty of space for everybody that comes. :3

There’s also the Oval meet coming up next Sunday (10/15) that takes place in Roseville, so if you can’t make it to the Saturday meet, you could always make the Sunday meet. I and my fellow gamers will be there, as well. 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.