Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

– Happy New Years –

Home Forums Off Topics and Site Maintance Off topic – Happy New Years –

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    – HAPPY NEW YEARS –

Hey there, Drake from the Events Department!

I want to take some time and wish everyone a happy new years.  2021 is near its end and soon be starting 2022…We look forward to seeing all of our community members in the new year as we have fun things planned for you all.

Does anyone have any new years resolutions?  I personally do not, as new years resolutions are not my thing.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#60511 Quote
    Happy New Years too everyone! I do not have any New Years resolutions either, dont really know what’d id even do haha.

2022 is upon us, hopefully this new year things will be better!

It's hard sometimes, but don't lose hope. You are loved, you are here for a reason. Don't give up.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.