Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hi my name is Sam, I am new to the furry fandom.I am kind of a newbie and got into the Furry Fandom via His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman. It all started with pathfinder,DnD, and the concept of Daemons from His Dark Materials. I have always been faniscated with discovering my other side, my “daemon” if you will. I hope I am in the right place.  I have two fursonas and would like to make posts about (personailties and drawings). One is a European Hare, no name, the other is a scruffy terrier dog named Scruffy. I was wondering where I could post about my fursonas? Or just talk about character creation in general.  It will be family friendly and not include graphic.
    #55769 Quote
    Howdy and welcome!

banshee bean

#55803 Quote
    Welcome to the community Sam!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.