Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

hello

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    new to furry fandom want to learn all and make others happy.
    #57562 Quote
    hah… hahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah… make others happy? just be yourself… if your comfortable with being a horny fox that is obsessed with being fucked to the point that you cant even talk, go for it… just remember to have a grade of respect when you talk to people… and learn your boundries… furries are as diverse as anyone els, and everyone has their own pet peeves… just as long as your a friend to people, people will be friends with you… dont lie, but let people know when you dont wanna talk about something.

and that is it… all you need to know

#57564 Quote
    Just remember that you matter. Making others happy is great and admirable. Being respectful and honest are virtues. But don’t neglect yourself. 👌

Anywho, I’m Aerak the fox and it’s nice to meet ya!

MNFurs is a 501(c3) educational non-profit organization. We provide events in the Minnesota area, but we also provide learning opportunities, scholarship programs, and we provide charitable work with our members for others nonprofit organizations. Our board of directors is elected each year by our membership, from our membership

MNFurs Staff
    Furry Migration Co-Chairman

#57826 Quote
    Nice to meet you Andrew!

I’m Truth, and welcome to the community! There’s an unofficial Minnesota furs chat on Telegram you could join if you like. Just dm me there (same username) and I can get you the link. Hope to see you out at some of the meets!

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX