Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Right, I should probably get around and make one of these, shouldn’t I? Anyway, hello, I am MigeYeFoxe. I have lived in Minnesota most my life and currently live in Hennipen county.

I kind of dabble in just about everything digital. First started drawing art in 98, though most of my progress quality-wise has been made in the last few years as I’ve started making it a habit to draw on a consistent basis rather than when the mood struck me. I tend to have a high preference towards foxes though I do sometimes do others.

I’ve been writing stories since around ’95. Most of my older stories are extremely cringe-worthy and some were practically copies of movies but you don’t expect much from someone that’s ten years old. Most of my writing tends to be sci-fi/fantasy though I don’t tend to put much thought into what people want to read as I mainly use it to explore various what-ifs, sometimes on serious topics and also to try allow myself to geek out on world building.

Else I have made some very rough models and animations using the 3D Software Blender and have at least attempted to learn a bit of Unity. Currently I’m doing something I know is very stupid, but reasoned that with the current economy I’m better off doing stupid and hoping to succeed rather than playing safe and likely never doing so. And that is I had enough saved up to be able to get by for about 2 years without work, so I quit my job with the intention of focusing on art and seeing if I can’t make a living off that instead.

#61594 Quote
    If you make it to the picnic, feel free to say “Hi” to me. I am glad to chat.
    #61602 Quote
    Welcome to the community MigeYeFoxe!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.