Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    A couple years ago, I was in this group, but I moved states for a few years. Now, I’m back in MN as a MNCTC student and I wanna get back into the community!

A little about myself:

I’m currently 19 turning 20 in December. I am trans-masc nonbinary, and I use They/He pronouns. Also I am asexual/gay. I’m currently working towards my associates in fine arts, then a bachelors in art education to be an art teacher! I’ve been a furry for about 7 years. I love drawing and I’m an amateur fursuit maker. I’m pretty socially anxious, so my apologies if I don’t reply or sound kinda odd when talking. I love video games, and I have a switch.

Anyways, I’m super excited to come back into the community, and I can’t wait to meet new friends!

Borf Borf

#58236 Quote
    Hey, welcome back to MN! It’s a great state with a lot of great schools. I hope you can find lots of great friends in the community!
    #58237 Quote
    Welcome back to the community! hope too much hasn’t changed

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX