Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello bretheren and sistren! I am new here and look forward to meeting you all!

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Hello bretheren and sistren! I am new here and look forward to meeting you all!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hello there all!

I’ve joined in this furry community since late may and I’d say I love it here! This has been my 2nd furry event that I have gone into and this is just an amazing experience for me and as well for everyone else too!

I found MNfurs by a friend that referred to me, so yay Hunter!

Most of the information about me is in my forum profile bio as well. But I’d like to cover a few key points here:

• I am a male 22 year old. and I’m too tall lol, but I’m about 6’5 for my height 🙂
    • I am actually not really a furry, but I do appreciate the furry fandom and would like to make friends or even more of a relationship possibly if there is a connection!
    • I am straight and LGBT+ friendly!
    • I live on the upper left of the metro area of the cities! Maple Grove more specifically.
    • Always looking for friends to start develop! I would also be ok with being friends outside of events as well too, so just let me know on that.
    • I usually wear metal or grungy looking shirts at the events. So if you catch me wearing those, that’sa me 🙂 and I also plan on being active at the events and on the forums too because I feel invested to be in this community.
    • I am a introverted homebody gamer usually. I usually play on PC (Ignitex96 for my steam ID), but, I have other consoles and my accounts for those too like: Nintendo Switch (SW-3839-9526-771), 3DS, PlayStation 4 (Ignitex96), PlayStation 3, Xbox One (?).
    • I usually talk a lot on Discord and I use Telegram as well! You can add me in both as a friend or in groups too! and here is my discord ID if you’d like to add me: Ignitex#8106. and my Telegram ID is Ignitex96.

I am looking forward to meet you all and I hope I feel like I really do belong in this community :D.

#52946 Quote
    Hey Ignitex/Daniel, welcome to the community!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#53092 Quote
    I saw this post when it was initially made but forgot to say anything. Hello, Daniel! I’ll be moving my way up to Roseville in a couple weeks. We should hang out!
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by GMZilla.
    #53271 Quote
    Welcome to fury heck my friend
    #53277 Quote
    Hello and welcome!!!!!!! Glad to see more gamers are joining! 😀
    #53279 Quote
    Hi, Daniel! I’m glad to meet you! I was wondering if your icon happens to be a Charr? If so, I play guild wars 2 and would be interested in playing sometime! I have a guild of my own (given, it’s kind of inactive right now), and I’m just now getting to level 80+ content which is pretty fun. I main as an Asura engineer and focus on support. Let me know if you’re interested at all! I also play Stardew Valley, which is gonna be multiplayer pretty soon, and Monster Hunter World.

I’ll also be moving up to the Roseville area, like GMZilla (we’re roommates). I’d be glad to hang out if you ever wanted to! 😀

Commission Email: [email protected]

#53281 Quote

Hi, Daniel! I’m glad to meet you! I was wondering if your icon happens to be a Charr? If so, I play guild wars 2 and would be interested in playing sometime! I have a guild of my own (given, it’s kind of inactive right now), and I’m just now getting to level 80+ content which is pretty fun. I main as an Asura engineer and focus on support. Let me know if you’re interested at all! I also play Stardew Valley, which is gonna be multiplayer pretty soon, and Monster Hunter World. I’ll also be moving up to the Roseville area, like GMZilla (we’re roommates). I’d be glad to hang out if you ever wanted to! 😀

I can concur and second the notion. GILG WERRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!

#53282 Quote
    Oh, and I should add that when I tried to send you a request on discord, it seems that your account is a request-only-add. So, my discord is 🍰Cake🍰#4015   (emojis required).

#53283 Quote
    Jesus Christ Austin could your emojis get any LARGER please you’re embarrassing me

#53285 Quote

Jesus Christ Austin could your emojis get any LARGER please you’re embarrassing me

In all honesty, I have no control over that. But, now imagine the emoji yelling GILGGGG WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!!!!!

#53305 Quote

Oh, and I should add that when I tried to send you a request on discord, it seems that your account is a request-only-add. So, my discord is 🍰Cake🍰#4015 (emojis required).

Ah I have now set that so everyone can send me a friend request. Didn’t know I still had that on haha, but I’ve added you now and hopefully you can see my request and start chatting!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.