Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello everybody! I’m Alli

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Hello everybody! I’m Alli

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nice to meet you all. I just got back from my first furry convention ever (DenFur), which my friends and I used as an excuse for meeting up. It was my first time experiencing the fandom outside of online (I’ve been a furry for quite a while, just never met up with any IRL) and I loved just how genuine and nice everybody was so after going there, I’ve decided I wanted to start becoming active in a more local community, so after looking up Minnesota furry meetups, here I am ready to be a bit less closeted. No fursuit yet but… I’d be lying if I said I haven’t been considering it heavily.

A bit about me: I am a transgender female who came out fully in May of 2020. 26 years old, and still trying to discover more about who I am, but my involvement in the furry community has helped me learn a lot about myself, and it’s what made me discover my gender identity to begin with. My fursona is a coyote, with a design inspired heavily by the rubber hose era of animation due to me growing up watching a lot of old cartoons. My favorite is probably Tom and Jerry.

I hope to keep tabs on here and go to as many meetups as I can in the future!

I don’t really have much in terms of social media, all I have is a Discord, but if there’s a server for this community, I’d love to join it.

(I did not make the art in the attatchment. I tried to find a website with no luck, but the artist username was “angusart86 “

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Alli.
    #59726 Quote
    Hi Alli, welcome to MN Furs!

Have you tried fursuiting yet? If you’re curious about it, try borrowing one to wear and see if you enjoy it.

We do have a Discord server. Check out my signature below for a link to it

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#59727 Quote
    I haven’t tried full on fursuiting, but I have done a lot of cosplay from a combination of halloween, non-furry conventions, and ren gests and such. And it seems like suiting is… not too far off

Thank you for the introduction

#59757 Quote
    Welcome to the community Alli!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.