Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello Everyone!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    I probably should have done this a long time ago (Twitter and Telegram distracted me), but hello! My name is Doddsie, and I recently moved to MN from North Sioux City, SD. I’m at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities studying Computer Science. (Which if any of you are also at the U of M, please let me know) I’ve been active in the furry fandom since about April, and I’ve been having a great time! I’ve made a lot of friends, I’ve commissioned a fursuit from the Mischief Makers (December!!), I attended Furry Migration as my first con and had a great time, and the Fall Picnic today was a great time as well! I just need to work on the social aspect of things, I’m really shy about talking to or meeting people, but I love to make friends and have fun times! Looking forward to seeing all of ya at future meets! 🙂
    #44623 Quote
    Hi there, I’m LGslam. Welcome to MNFurs, it’s nice to meet you. *extends paw out*

I hope I get a chance to meet you, chat with you, and be a new friend to you  as well. Hope to see you soon.

#44624 Quote
    Welcome welcome there! Hope ya meet plenty of furs

Im a total trash mammal.

#44627 Quote
    Happy greetings and welcome to the MNFurs community!

My name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

I am part of the MNFurs staff so please let me know if you have any questions!

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#44635 Quote
    Hello and welcome!
    #44655 Quote
    Welcome to the group!  I don’t think we met at the picnic, I was the Japanese dressed wolf (purple gi).

If you ever see me about, feel free to come say hi.  I’m also shy and have a habit of not paying attention to anything and just getting lost in my thoughts.  But I love a conversation!

"The problem is not that there are too many idiots in the world, the problem is the distribution of lightning."
    - Mark Twain

#44706 Quote
    Hello Doddsie, welcome to the community!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#44710 Quote
    It’s nice to meet ya! I’m Aerak, one of the directors of this organization.

I know how it goes – I was quite shy as well when I first started getting involved in this fandom. But it sounds like, shy or not, you are still getting out and doing stuff. I’m really glad to hear you had a good time at FM and our Fall Picnic. If you ever have any questions about anything, just let myself or any of our staff know! =)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.