Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello from a frog-loving cheetah!

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Hello from a frog-loving cheetah!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hello everyone! My name is Kazzellin (Kazzy for short), and I collect plush frogs. πŸ˜€

I found MNFurs through my sister, and have been following them on Furaffinity for a few years now. Just found out I didn’t register herein ( D: ) so figured I should.Β I have been been in the furry community for over a decade, though have been keeping mostly to myself for that time.

My hobbies include beadwork, silver smithing, cross stitch, knitting, sewing, reading, writing, playing video games (side scroll and RPG, mostly), cleaning the house (not nearly as enjoyable as everything else), and DnD, for which I’ve a weekly group playing on Saturdays. I also collect and customize My Little Pony toys. πŸ˜€

I’m on FA, DA and Twitter under the name Kazzellin, and have an account under my business name of Furasota on FA as well. (Furasota can also be found on Etsy, but there’s nothing posted at the moment. πŸ™ )

I never know how to end introduction posts, so… I hope everyone’s day is going well? πŸ™‚

#31477 Quote
    Things are alright. Gearing up for a couple summer things here myself.Β  And it’s ok, I have been in the furry fandom since I was a young teenager but didn’t really make it a more “public” thing till the mid-2000s. While not super active in the local community anymore, I still linger. Mostly hanging out and gaming with people here and occasionally suiting at events (though majority of my suiting is done when I’m out-of-state.)Β  Aaaaanyway, I’ll stop rambling. I tossed ya a watch on FA. Feel free to watch back if you like fursuit shenanigans and the like! =)
    #31478 Quote
    Well hi there, and welcome! Glad to see you here! That’s quite an awesome set of hobbies. Silver smithing eh? That’s a really unique one, do you have a microforge for it?

And yes, my day is going well. πŸ™‚

#31503 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the community Kazzy!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
    Β - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#31547 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the group, next time your at a meet I am going to want to pick your brain about silver smithing
    #31578 Quote
    @Innouva – I did, and I have. πŸ˜€

@Ridaya – edit: Sorry, misunderstood. No I’ve never used anything like a microforge, from what I can tell. πŸ™‚

Thanks, Sauce! πŸ˜€

@Legofox
    – So long as I get it back, people are allowed to pick at my brain all they want. πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Kazzellin.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Kazzellin.
    #32161 Quote
    Welcome to the community, Kazzellin. Are you planning to come to Furry Migration this year?Β  http://www.furrymigration.org/

Be sure to register soon and as head of Volunteers, I’d love to hear from you!Β  We have a lot of opportunities!

Look forward to meeting you!!

Amethyst

Help me remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together cannot handle!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.