Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello from the Furry Realtor Owl!

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Hello from the Furry Realtor Owl!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hello, I’m R.J.! Long time furry, only recently became active in the community. I’m not local to MN as I live out in the South San Francisco bay, but I’m looking for more friends across state lines who I can meet at cons. I love going to cons and go to just about every one I can (three so far this year, plus PAWCon and MFF later!).

I’m a licensed realtor by day, and I started getting a lot of questions from furries looking for advice on how to buy a home, so I started a website where furries can submit questions and get helpful advice. Plus, I’m building a network of furry real estate professionals so that everyone can get local advice from a furry pro that knows their market inside and out. I’m always open to PMs about real estate on my Telegram, @Featherworth. There are no stupid questions. c:

If you are a furry real estate professional and you’re interested in helping fellow furries, or you know someone who is, contact me to join my network!

#53920 Quote
    Hello. Are you attending Furry Migration?
    #53974 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the community R.J.!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.