Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello! I'm new

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    So I’m very new to the fandom, I’ve been teetering on the edge of diving in since about 2010, but only just a couple months ago, I decided to give the fandom a try. I haven’t really done much outside of watching youtube content so far, and I wanted to try to meet other people in the area, and I just happened to find this forum through google, thankfully.

I’m from the Cloquet/Duluth area, but I’m not sure if there are many furries around here, since I went to high school online and never really had the opportunity to make friends at all. I’m looking forward to diving further into this fandom, and hopefully making friends here along the way! This sounds really cheesy, I’m sorry

#56175 Quote
    Hello!

Well the good news is, there are furries up there. The Twin Ports Telegram chatroom has 74 members. Hopefully one or two of them see this post. They do a bunch of their own events. The next one is June 23rd 2-6pm at Enger Tower Park. =)

#56176 Quote
    That sounds wonderful, hopefully someone can stop by with an invite link some time soon, thank you for the welcome!
    #56526 Quote
    Well welcome to the community!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.