Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello Internet People

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hello people of the internet, I am an idiot, and today I’m going to introduce myself. Anyway lets get started (Why does this sound like a YouTube video)

First of all I’m going to talk about some basic information. I’m just your typical person that lives in Minnesota, what a surprise. I spend most of my time on my computer doing stupid things like play games, and record videos.

I’m one of those people that don’t like to start conversations but when someone else starts a conversation about a topic that interests me. Also according to a lot of people I’m very funny.

Now I’m going to talk about some of my interests one of them being video games. More specifically sandbox, indie, platformer, as well as the occasional shooter game.

Another interest of mine is photography and videography, or anything involving videos like cameras, editing, etc. I also enjoy creating content and I hope to make it a career in the near future.

I also enjoy anything involving science, but I mostly enjoy space science. Speaking of school subjects I also enjoy math.

And the most obvious interest of mine is anything involving furries. It should really come as a surprise because I’m on this website in the first place.

Overall to finish this I’m a friendly person that just wants to meet some friends that share some of my interests. I’m online all the time so feel free to contact me. Like I said I’m on here to meet new people and make new friends. Also feel free to ask any questions and I will be happy to answer them.

I hope to get to know a lot of you all very soon and have a nice day.

#53720 Quote
    Greetings, Sliceisdum! Welcome to the site! Do you have a youtube or Twitch channel? I wouldn’t be opposed to following.
    #53728 Quote
    Hi there slice!

where are you from?

Life wasn’t meant to end easy, it’s meant for you to come screeching on your rear to the golden gates saying “Wow! What a ride!”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.