Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello! Local Proto boy spotted!

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Hello! Local Proto boy spotted!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    I am fairly new with interacting with the furry fandom now, but a furry for a while. I am an 18-year-old nerd (hence the protogen) I am currently building a protogen helmet. I love film photography! My main overall goal is able to join a furry friend group that I can talk to! So i hope this does me well lol

Currently located in Rochester but will be in Duluth next year for college! Please hmu!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by KnightRider.
    #60378 Quote
    Hi there Knight and welcome to the MNFurs community!

My name is Drake and I am part of the MNFurs staff and run the Events Department.  If you have any questions on anything about MNFurs, the community, or any of our events, feel free to post here or you can email us at [email protected]

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#60380 Quote
    Welcome!

Glad to have you here, I wish you a great time! And good luck with your protogen helmet, I’m sure it’ll be amazing!

It's hard sometimes, but don't lose hope. You are loved, you are here for a reason. Don't give up.

#60952 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the community Knight!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.