Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello! New here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hey guys, I figured since I’m 2ish years in the fandom now that it’d be fitting to join this place. My name is Dan. I am a guy in his 20s, born and raised Minnesotan who just would like to meet some new people who share the same interests. My Fursonas name is Koen and is of probably the most overused species, a Fox. Hope to stay active here and glad to actually join.

Twitter/Twitch/Discord would all be Scoots1293.

#55648 Quote
    Herro ^^
    #55651 Quote
    Hello, fellow fox. Welcome to MNFurs! Hope you enjoy your stay and we see you at some of our events.
    #55655 Quote
    Hi there Dan (Koen) and welcome to the fun MNFurs community!

My name is Drake and it’s nice to meet you.  *Paw shake*

Like you, I am also a fox and more well known as the Events fox that runs the MNFurs Events Department.  I hope to see you at some of our upcoming events and fur meets.  I am hosting community bowling on March 30 and soon we will have an official announcement and thread for it.

I also like the artwork you posted too!

As part of being with MNFurs staff, please let me know if you have any questions/concerns!  😀

~ Drake M.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by Drake M..

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#55702 Quote
    Welcome, welcome Dan, glad to see you here!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.