Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hello there!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hey! I’m Henrik!

I’m an 18 year old guy who’s known about the fandom for a while now, but I’ve got overbearing (and conservative) parents, so I never was able to get into it.

I’m a college student… Well, actually PSEO, but I “graduated” last year and… it’s a LONG story, I’ll say that much.

Currently, I’m studying at BLC in Mankato. It is a Christian school (I’m actually agnostic), but they have one of the best programs in the upper Midwest for what I’m interested in, and it’s twenty minutes from where I live with my parents. Once this semester’s over, I’ll be there as a full time student, working toward a degree in Communication with a focus on broadcast media. My job is directly related to my studies and it’s the biggest reason I’m going to BLC. Minnesota State has BLC run the televised broadcast for MSU’s home men’s and women’s hockey games , and I get paid to run one of the cameras, which is something I want to do as a career.

Ice hockey is my favorite sport ever, I’ve played since I was 4.  I’m not the best at playing it, but I pay close attention to the NHL (Washington’s going to win the Cup this year), and I watch hockey whenever I can. So I love hockey and I get paid to run a camera for a broadcast of a Div. I hockey program… I think that’s a win-win!

I love the Starfox and Sly Cooper series, as well as inFAMOUS 2 and Shadow of Mordor. Music brings me happiness, and my favorite bands are Dream Theater and Green Day. Oh, and I’m super excited for Zootopia! (and Secret Life of Pets, and Sing, and the Sly Cooper movie.)

Okay, I’ve already put down quite a bit here, so if want you to know else anything about me, feel free to ask. If you want to chat with me, the best time to do that is Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the afternoon and on the weekends.

Hope to talk to some of you soon!

–Henrik

#38283 Quote
    Welcome to the site. ^w^
    #38284 Quote
    Wow that totally blows all of my introductions out of the water. Nicely done, first off, and secondly, welcome to the community!
    #38285 Quote
    Hey there Henrik and welcome to the MNFurs community!  *Paw shake*

Let me know if you have anymore questions related to MNFurs and anything else.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#38286 Quote
    Welcome to MNFurs, Henrik! I am a 17 year old PSEO student at Saint Cloud Tech! Its great to meetcha 🙂
    #38288 Quote
    Silas – Thanks!

HolyAura – I’ve learned to be thorough when writing. So thanks for that!

Drake M. – Thank you and I certainly will!

Astro – PSEO is a pretty nice thing to have, isn’t it? I think we’ll definitely have to chat sometime.

–Henrik

#38289 Quote
    Hello welcome to MNFur. The name’s LGslam. Nice to meet you. *Extend paw out.*
    #38290 Quote
    Welcome.

Arkus A. Mouse

#38296 Quote
    Moar Cats = Moar Better.  Welcome

Furry Migration Staff (Volunteers) & MNFurs Board Member.

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Snap_E._Tiger

#38299 Quote

Hey welcome please to meet you!

#38302 Quote
    Welcome to our community, I look forward to meeting you someday.

There are others who live in the Mankato area and come to the Bi-Weekly Meets in Minnetonka and the picnics that we have in the spring and fall.

I am a Russian Blue cat with a bit of an attitude, that has been earned through my many years of life.  I’m not much of a hockey fan, but I totally admire anyone who can skate they way they do!!

I was actually brought into this community by my son — so I guess, I am kinda a strange entity.  I am conservative and my faith is very precious to me, but the group is pretty respectful of both.

If you have any questions I can answer, I’m at your service!

Amethyst

Help me remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together cannot handle!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.