Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Help me find a lost friend (Renaissance)

Home Forums Regional Discussions Minnesota Metro – Twin Cities Help me find a lost friend (Renaissance)

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    (first of all if I’m posting this in the wrong place please tell me or move the topic. Thank you)

Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 at the Shakopee, Minnesota Renaissance Festival. I was walking through I believe the fairy garden and saw a person with a badge of their fursona. I believe they were wearing a [blue or red] plaid sweatshirt and had short blue/green hair that was kinda faded. They were with family and must have been 14-17???

PLEASE HELP I was stupid and didn’t ask for their name, take a picture with them or of their badge, or ANYTHING IM SO DUMB.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW THIS PERSON BUT WAS RUSHED AT THE TIME.
    JUST REPOSTING THIS JOURNAL HELPS OR TELLING A FRIEND ABOUT IT!

IF YOU ARE THIS PERSON OR KNOW SOMEONE LIKE THIS, PLEASE CONTACT ME ANYWHERE AT THE FOLLOWING:
    Twitter; @MLGCLIFFORD
    Furaffinity; zeiroe
    DeviantArt; zeiroe-gravity
    Instagram; zeiroe_fur
    Snapchat; @zeiroe0
    Telegram; zeiroe
    E-mail; [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.