Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

hey!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    yo! i’m a native american fur all the way up here from the red lake reservation and i have been a furry for a long time now, i’d say since 2016. i am 15 years old now and i’ve had my ups and downs within the community but overall i have been enjoying my stay! normally i don’t talk like this, most of the time i always type or speak in slang cause i am just so used to it, but i want to keep this as formal as i can so that everybody can understand me.

i am a very..musical person i guess you could say. recently, within the past year i realized that getting involved in music just really makes me happy and i just want to make music, right now and in the future. at school i was introduced to piano, and i have been super into it. i’m pretty good at it actually, i caught on so quickly and whenever i play it, i just feel proud of myself because i don’t quit and i keep on going. every saturday i go down a bit past bemidji to have my piano lessons. also recently i’ve been writing my own lyrics, i love doing that too. i mainly listen to rap music, but you could show me any kind of music and i would still listen to it!

aside from that, i don’t really do much! all i ever do is be lazy and stay up late, school night or not, stay in my room basically all day whenever i don’t have school, listen to music, and just chill. i’d call myself an uninteresting person but some friends i have had seem to disagree with me, so that’s a good sign i guess! lol

i found mnfurs because i got curious if there were any other furries in this state aside from the few friends i have who are all the way down near the cities, just like most of the people in this state. so i looked up “minnesota furries” and found this website! i remember finding this website a year ago, but never really came back to it until just a now. i highly doubt that anybody here is from red lake or at least bemidji but that’d be pretty cool and surprising if somebody was! if you are close or not, it doesn’t matter, i’d still be happy to meet some more minnesotan friends!

if you ever want to talk to me, my discord is rako#6361, i am on it every single day and i rarely ever miss a message

#57067 Quote
    Hi Rako, glad you could find us here

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#57068 Quote
    That’s pretty much how i discovered mnfurs as well

Also welcome

Arkus A. Mouse

#58033 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the community Rako!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.