Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hey everyone! I brought the tea :)

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Hey everyone! I brought the tea :)

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Well if you can’t tell by now, this is an introduction.

Well, more of a re-introduction. I was on this place about a year ago, and then things got busy and such with life. Long story short, I’m trying to get out of my shell a bit more and talk to other people. :3

So about me? Well, I suppose I can put that at least. I’m a gamer and a geek. I love to watch movies, play games of all kinds. Video games, card games, and various board games. I also play Pathfinder on the weekends with a few friends. I like comics. Though I mostly have manga, I’m not above a good old fashioned comic book. I also like to make friends (as you might have gotten from the first post) and most people tell me I’m a friendly person.

About my fursona? Well, He and I are still learning about each other. He’s partly kirin, I know that, but the more we talk the more he gets aspects of other things. He’s a bit more of the strong-silent-type than I am, but we’re both friendly sorts. You’ll easily find either of us enjoying a nice cup of tea and offering you one in kind.

I can always answer more questions if you care to ask me any, and I’m really hoping to get to more of the meet ups. Made it to one or two before, and they always felt fun (even if I didn’t exactly know anyone there) 😛

Tacos Rule!

#22226 Quote
    Hello and welcome back, Silvan!

I hope that you get back into the swing of things with MNFurs again.  Will be fun to meet-n-greet at a meet or an event sometime.

As far as getting out your shell more, here are some things you can do…Come to a meet, mingle a bit, say hi, and eventually you will be accepted somewhere.  It can be tough at first, but with a bit of work, you will succeed.  Feel free to seek me out and talk if you want someone to talk to.

I am a gamer (PC) and a geek as well and I am a movie buff.

I see that you also like Pathfinder and I know there is a small group of community members really into that.

Take care!  =)

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#22227 Quote
    Thanks for the welcome. I’m actually hoping to make my way to the meet-n-greet tomorrow if I can help it. Was having issues for a while with getting places cause of the broken car. lol

Tacos Rule!

#22229 Quote
    Greeting’s and welcome!!!
    #22230 Quote

I’m actually hoping to make my way to the meet-n-greet tomorrow if I can help it.

If you make it, we shall converse.  🙂

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#22238 Quote
    Hellos And welcome back!
    #22252 Quote
    Welcome back, hears hoping that you enjoy your time hear

#22465 Quote
    Thanks for all the welcomes guys 🙂

Tacos Rule!

#22478 Quote
    Arf Arf!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.