Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hey there my name is Mafe!

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Hey there my name is Mafe!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    I wan’t to meet new people in the fandom and become more active so I figured I would start by making a post here (:

Im not new too the fandom or MN furs. However except for attending maybe two meets a few years back and going to Furry Migration 2019 I haven’t interacted much with the community here in MN. I have been a furry since about 2018. Im 18 years old, she/her and also about to get my first partial fursuit!

My main fursona is Mafe the mustang, a super hyper horse. And my secondary sona is a blue puma named Riju. If I can have my partial in time for Furry Migration I will for sure be there and hopefully enter the dance comp.

A little bit about me, I love lifting at the gym, playing videogames, practicing martial arts, and baking. I live in Maple Grove so I am fairly close too most of the events that happen. And that about wraps it up.

My Twitter is @MafeTheMustang

#62653 Quote
    Hi Mafe and welcome! I hope your partial is finished in time for FM

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#62667 Quote
    Hello Mafe! Thanks for visiting, welcome to the community!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.