Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Hey there. Newbie here.

Home Forums MNFurs Introduce Yourself And How Did You Find MNFurs Hey there. Newbie here.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hi there.  I’m Jeff, though a lot of people from other communities I’m in call me J for short.  I’ve been a lurker of the furry community for a number of years, but I never took part of the social aspect of it until very recently.  I found this website simply by searching for Minnesota based fur groups, and here I am.  Basic info about me:  A guy in my late 20s, living in the west suburbs of the Twin Cities. I’m pretty laid back and enjoy a lot of usual nerd things.  Video games, movies, wrestling, etc.  I also know how to do some video editing stuff.  My sona is a German Shepherd with darker brown fur, tan belly, and green eyes.  I plan on trying to go to some of the biweekly meets hosted from here, and am considering going to Furry Migration if I find a few people to hang out with there.
    #43064 Quote
    Welcome welcome!

Im a total trash mammal.

#43067 Quote
    Hello Jay and welcome to the MNFurs community!

My name is Drake and it’s a pleasure to meet you.  *Paw shake*

I am part of the MNFurs staff so please let me know if you have any questions.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#43069 Quote
    Hi, Jay. Welcome to the group! If you are thinking about attending the bi-weekly furmeet, I’d also swing by the Caribou coffee across the street from Perkins as well. The Caribou functions as an overflow. Gamers tend to gravitate more towards the Perkins, while those less into gaming end up hanging out at Caribou most of the evening. And then there’s the people that migrate from one to the other. So to get the full experience, be sure to visit both venues. =)
    #43070 Quote
    Got it.  I plan on coming by after work and checking both places out.  How many people typically go to a meetup?
    #43071 Quote

How many people typically go to a meetup?

Between both Perkins and Caribou I would say between 20-30 on any average night.  Some nights Caribou is crowded and many are outside.

~ Drake M.

T H €  B | Z   F [] X

RETIRING JUNE 2024

MNFurs Events Department Co-Head - Events are the main driving factors of the organization.  Have an event you want brought to life?  Let us know!

MNFurs Photography Department Staff - Photography and capturing moments is what we do at our events for our community.  Let's chat about your photography needs!

Midwinter Frolic Staff ~ Photography - Midwinter Frolic is a fun winter camping event down at Whitewater State Park.  Attending and have some photography ideas?  Let's chat sometime!

Furry Migration Staff ~ Photography - A will be a wandering staff photographer at FM this year.  Want a photo or two or more?  I'll be around!

MNFurs ~ 501(c3) Non-Profit Organization

#43083 Quote
    Welcome!! 😀

Hope you have a paw-sitive day! nwn

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.