Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Heya!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Been meaning to do one of these introduction things for a while but for some reason didn’t bother doing it until now despite being in this community for over a year lmao.

So, hi! You can call me Ace, I’ve been a furry since around late 2017. I am a trans(he/they pronouns please!), aroace small artist and fursuit maker. I am a bit anxious as I struggle with anxiety, so if you ever see me at a meet and I’m a bit awkard that’s why lmao. I love animals, art, and cartoons! I’m interested in studying art and biology as they’re my two passions.

As I said, I’ve been in the fandom since around 2017. I didn’t really start to become active in the real life furry scene until 2019 when I went to Furry Migration, which was my first con ever!!! Through Furry Migration I found MNFurs and here I am. I’ve only gone to one meet since corona kinda got in the way, but I’m hopeful that once all this passes and it is finally safe again to meet up that I can meet some new friends and have some fun!

#58455 Quote
    Well welcome Ace, glad you finally made the leap!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.