Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Heya!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hello everybody!

As you can no doubt see my name is Granite, I’m a 37 year old male, and I currently identify as a … wolf *shamed face*. Strangely, I just commissioned my first partial of a bear named Sage and not Granite, yeah I don’t know either.

Gosh I think I’ve been a furry since 2000 or so. Although, I haven’t really advertised the fact until very recently; i.e. I was worried about my partner’s reaction (FYI: super cool about it and she’s attending FM with me!). I was bumbling through the internet and found that Furry Migration is a thing and discovered MNFurs. I figured a local con and maybe some local furry friends would be a good re-introduction into the community.

As for myself; I live in Red Wing and moved to Minnesota back in 2014. Before here I’ve been all over, entirely my own fault and well a little of the Navy’s I suppose. Otherwise, I’m a fairly standard nerd. I like sci-fi/fantasy, WoW, D&D, reading, and have finally started into anime a bit. Some of the non-nerd interests are woodworking, CNC, and 3D printing.

If there is a MNFurs or local furry discord I would love to get invited and meet some cool people. Otherwise, you can find me through the various ways on my profile.

#59656 Quote
    Welcome, I also hit you up on TG. 🙂
    #59671 Quote
    Hi Granite! Welcome to MN Furs.

Who is building your fursuit, are they anyone local?

Also, we do have a Discord server. Check my signature for the link to it

Furry Migration Staff (programing & help desk)

Come say hi on the MNFurs Discord!

Posts on the MNFurs forums are of my own opinion and do not reflect that of MNFurs or chartered events unless otherwise stated.

#59676 Quote
    Kitty Occult Studios, used to be Desert Fur, is making my suit. I hope to get the body made eventually, and I will keep an eye out for local makers this time.

Thanks!

#59685 Quote
    I found the site about 5 months ago, while searching for fur cons in MN, I just joined yesterday.

I went to the August15 fur romp today, and it was the best day of my life!

everyone was so nice and welcoming, and it was amazing actually meeting other furs and fursuiters for the first time ever.

I definitely want to engage more in the events and meet some more people.

It's hard sometimes, but don't lose hope. You are loved, you are here for a reason. Don't give up.

#59759 Quote
    Hello and welcome to the community Granite!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.