Hey, you should login or register!

Welcome to MNFurs, a local community site where fans of anthropomorphic animals and artists can gather to meet each other locally in the Twin Cities and surrounding area; forming friendships, meeting new people, educate others, and help out the local community. To access chat, forums, and the additional features of this site you must register for a free account or log in.

Heyo!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hello everyone! My preferred name is Grey and I go by she/them. I don’t really know if I’m a new furry because I’ve just gotten into social media that’s furry related but I have been a furry since I was about 12. At the moment I am 16 so I’m still quite young. I’m kinda shy and can be known to have quite the anxiety so please be gentle with me! I also ramble and can be much more rambunctious when I open up so I will probably post lots once I get more comfortable here!!

I am an aspiring artist from Fargo, ND and it’s actually quite refreshing to know that there are furs all around me, especially in such a reserved place. It’s hard to find anyone that’s open to the furry community around here so I’m quite happy that I found this website!

I don’t know what else to say so I guess I’ll just label some of my aspirations and hobbies. I do enjoy drawing a lot and I am the definition of a nerd. I like DND, reading, writing, etc. As for my aspirations, I do want to go to a furry con someday, maybe I could get a partial if I really save up for a bit, and one day I’d like to be comfortable enough to open for art commissions!

So, that’s about it! It’s great to be here and meet you all!

#53769 Quote
    Hiya! I’m also a high schooler, and new around here too! Love D&D and reading as well, what are your favorite books, and what kinda characters do you like to play in D&D? (also what version)?
    #53770 Quote
    With books, I’m a sucker for the LGBT/Romance genre so I really liked Simon vs the Homosapien Agena and also Dress Codes for Small Towns, but I also did enjoy Ender’s Game, so I’m really trying to branch out of my own genres!

As for DND, I play the 5th version with a ton of guys I know, my favorite character so far has to be a Dragonborn named Nilah who is the best tank for her team. She’s got a fully fledged backstory but I don’t know if I can remember it all due to me having to scrap her after awhile. I also have played an elf too, our team tends to stick to the classics so I haven’t really branched out on the species spectrum of  the game.

#53771 Quote
    @Grey Oooh yes Simon vs was amazing. Have you read Symptoms of Being Human? I’ll have to check out Dress Codes, haven’t heard of that one yet.

(So many fun furry races to explore in D&D!!!) Playing a tank is always great though, shame you had to scrap the character. I’ve got a dumbass alcoholic birdboy and a shameless flirt of a half elf. Both are super fun to play!

#53772 Quote
    @mweep

I’ve heard of that one but I’ll have to check it out soon! I’m sure I’ll love it lol.

And those sound like great characters, I gotta get back into character making honestly. I really enjoy the adventures more than the characters at this point, but there’s a possibility of me joining back into a session once the school year starts so I’m hyped! I’m gonna log off for the night to get some sleep but I’d love to wake up and hear more about your characters!

#53773 Quote
    Welcome! 😀
    #53774 Quote
    Hi, Grey! Welcome to MNFurs! There are plenty of teens in this fur group so hopefully you can make lots of new friends. If you have any questions about our community, feel free to contact me or any of the other staff here.
    #53776 Quote
    Welcome to the community! It is nice to see another roleplay gamer around here. How long have you been play 5th edition?
    #53779 Quote
    @shysly

Thank you!

@aerak

Thank you, I’ll keep that in mind! As of right now, I’m good!

@gmzilla

Oh man, it’s been about a year or so actually! It’s not a long time but I really enjoy it so far!

#53796 Quote
    Hello and welcome Grey, thanks for checking us out!

Electronic Music - EDM, Industrial, Synth
    Nocturnal
     - You will rarely see me during the day, I work nights
    Demi-Sexual - Fun first, flirt later
    Foodie - Food Adventures constantly, not a fan of fish though

#53875 Quote
    HI HI! Welcome! I am in the Duluth area, I hope we can hang out sometime soon! Feel free to message me!

SpidyTheWolfy

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx

People Who viewed ThisX

The RSVP Plus One is for one-time guests or guardians of the MNFurs member going to event.

If the Plus One is for an MNFurs member, they need to RSVP themselves.